Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdiddy

Backing, as in showing support for or financial backing MR2  ;)

Glad of your support anyway ;D
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

NAG1

Back who ever you like MR2

Milltown Row2

Christ some insider knowledge is great if it were true ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

My information was not to be used to get you free entry with your ill gotten gains,  to either of the finals!  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on September 21, 2011, 04:15:48 PM
My information was not to be used to get you free entry with your ill gotten gains,  to either of the finals!  ;)

Halt time it is then ;D

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

pdiddy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 21, 2011, 04:01:45 PM

Ok MR2, here's some insider knowledge for you.  We'll be playing with 4 newcomers who didn't start in last years final (3 didn't play at all).  I believe however that we're a stronger team because of these changes.  Cushendall are obviously weaker up front without NMM and having to push big Carson up front in his stead have weakened their defence.  Although OS is now playing at full back I thought he looked vulnerable under the high ball against your boys.  LG will, as always build from the back and with a strong half back line in MS, JC and TMC I feel the Dall will struggle to get scores as they did last year.  Therefore get your house on LG at -3.  Only my opinion of course  ;D
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Milltown Row2

Quote from: pdiddy on September 21, 2011, 04:36:03 PM

Ok MR2, here's some insider knowledge for you.  We'll be playing with 4 newcomers who didn't start in last years final (3 didn't play at all).  I believe however that we're a stronger team because of these changes.  Cushendall are obviously weaker up front without NMM and having to push big Carson up front in his stead have weakened their defence.  Although OS is now playing at full back I thought he looked vulnerable under the high ball against your boys.  LG will, as always build from the back and with a strong half back line in MS, JC and TMC I feel the Dall will struggle to get scores as they did last year.  Therefore get your house on LG at -3.  Only my opinion of course  ;D

You also failed to score a lot, low scoring final but ya managed one more than the opposition  ;)

pdiddy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 21, 2011, 04:39:36 PM
Quote from: pdiddy on September 21, 2011, 04:36:03 PM

You also failed to score a lot, low scoring final but ya managed one more than the opposition  ;)

Yes, but as said I think we're a stronger team up front this year than last.  I am wearing my rosey red tinted glasses though  ;)

Bog Ash Camam

Hi lads, anyone information on the county hurling manager appointment yet?
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

ruairi

Whoever said there were 3 players out the night before the St galls game is an idiot. It is strange i have never heard this until i read it here. There were about 7 of our team up watching the St Galls/Dunloy game and believe me we knew that night exactly how tough it was going to be. the usual culprits for drinking were up watching it and were not drinking coming up to that game. we knew exactly what was ahead of us.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ruairi on September 21, 2011, 07:49:15 PM
Whoever said there were 3 players out the night before the St galls game is an idiot. It is strange i have never heard this until i read it here. There were about 7 of our team up watching the St Galls/Dunloy game and believe me we knew that night exactly how tough it was going to be. the usual culprits for drinking were up watching it and were not drinking coming up to that game. we knew exactly what was ahead of us.

I was drinking, and so was my mates :D

auld stock

Nag your'e a good un alright!!!  i would say that neil was on the tiles night b4 st galls game as he was sickened to know that the best he was looking at was 6weeks on the sideline.also curious for you to say that this could explain why the 'dall found themselves 11points down in the first place. think you are really doing st galls a disservice to insinuate that they were only 11pts ahead cos 3 'dall men on the beer the night b4!!! how many dunloy men did that put on the beer the night b4 both games with st galls??? anyhow if it sets the right tone then i'll tell you the whole 'dall panel are going on the piss this sat b4 the final as they all have a bad attitude & think they'll hammer the shammrocks. keep telling yourself that & we'll all be happy in the glens.

NAG1

Quote from: ruairi on September 21, 2011, 07:49:15 PM

Quote from: auld stock on September 21, 2011, 08:26:29 PM
Nag your'e a good un alright!!!  i would say that neil was on the tiles night b4 st galls game as he was sickened to know that the best he was looking at was 6weeks on the sideline.also curious for you to say that this could explain why the 'dall found themselves 11points down in the first place. think you are really doing st galls a disservice to insinuate that they were only 11pts ahead cos 3 'dall men on the beer the night b4!!! how many dunloy men did that put on the beer the night b4 both games with st galls??? anyhow if it sets the right tone then i'll tell you the whole 'dall panel are going on the piss this sat b4 the final as they all have a bad attitude & think they'll hammer the shammrocks. keep telling yourself that & we'll all be happy in the glens.

Lads lads, you's are taking this very badly and very seriously. I am not wrong on this believe me and I wasnt saying it to wind you boys up or to say anything bad against your panel. My point was that I thought Cushendalls attitude to the game (semi final) wasnt right I was asked why and I gave my resaon. Do I think it will affect the result of Sundays match maybe maybe not, but to me it sends a bad signal.

Dont want to keep this going and going on, we should be talking about the match, but the fact it is 100% fact whether you choose to believe or not is really up to yourselves.

the colonel

NAG I sent you a PM to confirm the names. I wouldn't be believing this because I know who the culprits would have been rumoured to have been in the past and between myself and other Cushendall posters I know on here we could eliminate those players. I don't believe it to be honest, but your claims have no substance because you don't back it up with any evidence.

How do you expect these claims to be taken among our camp. You didn't hear us giving off about your boys when they were told to stay off the beer, and went out at the Lammas Fair, got chased from training, apparently made to apologise and then not played against St Galls. If our boys were drinking, and I use that IF losely, we were still able to beat the Galls (not being disrespectful). Do you tar all your players brush with the same attitude of this individual on your team?

EDIT- PM sent
the difference between success and failure is energy

NAG1

Colonel,

Im going to end this discussion now. I dont want it to distract from your preparations for the weekend.

I stated at the very start that I was not going to name names on this as I dont feel that is the correct thing to do, if you or any of the Cushendall posters dont want to believe it then that is fine by me. But the simple fact is that it is true end of.

Did I ever say I tarred your whole panel with the same brush, every club has them. (Nor was I giving off) My point was that because of the three boys attitude I didnt think the attitude in general would have been correct. I think thats a fair enough assumption to make since it is a personal view and opinion.