Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 21, 2011, 12:49:56 PM
What a load of rubbish, Cushendall players were not out the night before the St. Galls game. Complete tripe

Unsurprising reaction from our Cushendall posters.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

oisinog

Minder you know yourself how serious most of the cushendall players take their Hurling. There is only one Player that would do it and I though Gazza stamped it out of him last year

NAG1

What a load of rubbish, Cushendall players were not out the night before the St. Galls game. Complete tripe

Truth

Minder

Quote from: oisinog on September 21, 2011, 01:04:54 PM
Minder you know yourself how serious most of the cushendall players take their Hurling. There is only one Player that would do it and I though Gazza stamped it out of him last year

I have never thought NAG1 is a WUM or has an agenda so I don't see why he would make it up. Just because people don't want it to be true doesent make it a pile of shite.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

oisinog

Quote from: Minder on September 21, 2011, 01:22:32 PM
Quote from: oisinog on September 21, 2011, 01:04:54 PM

I have never thought NAG1 is a WUM or has an agenda so I don't see why he would make it up. Just because people don't want it to be true doesent make it a pile of shite.

I more suprised that the cushendall managment let these players away with it. I was talking to 3 members of the cushendall team over the weekend and to me it appeared there was no ill feeling among the team.

NAG1

Boys have no agenda nor do I want to cause any problems for the Cushendall men before the weekend, I made a statement about the game and was asked to back it up gave an answer, because the answer wasnt popular isnt my fault. But it is true.

theskull1

I wouldn't take NAG as a sh*tstirrer. There "could" be an element of truth in what he's saying you know. We have our own who'd like to think it doesn't matter to go on the lash when it suits them regardless of whether its championship time or not so I don't think anyone should get too precious. Fact is regardless of the club...anyone who goes out drinking heavily whilst he is preparing for championship is a complete fraud and will be found out (exceptions do apply) on the day. So disrespectful to those he's been training with all year.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

oisinog

Being honest NAG I just find it hard to believe that 3 boys could be stupid enough to ruin the chances of winning a championship for the other 22 players on the panel.

I do believe what you are saying though it hasnt made it 2 miles around the coast to glenarife yet

pdiddy

All water under the bridge any how.  They're in the final on Sunday and you can bet they wont be out drinking this Saturday night.  Hopefully they'll not be out on Sunday night either to be honest  ;D
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

oisinog

Win or Loose the Lurig will be filled to bursting on Sunday night. Half our senior team ventured over last year for a few drinks

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: oisinog on September 21, 2011, 02:00:12 PM
Win or Loose the Lurig will be filled to bursting on Sunday night. Half our senior team ventured over last year for a few drinks
Aye cos Cushendall got beat!!!!  ;)

oisinog

Megaman

Quote from: Minder on September 21, 2011, 12:54:38 PM

Unsurprising reaction from our Cushendall posters.

and also an unsurprising reaction from you!!!!!!!

NAG, in response o your original statement, does 3 players make a team / panel, i dont know if players from cushendall where out or not nor do i care but does the action of 3 players determine what the feeling is for the whole team

NAG1

Never said it did mega man, but it made me draw some conclusions of my own from that, thats all.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on September 21, 2011, 02:26:42 PM
Never said it did mega man, but it made me draw some conclusions of my own from that, thats all.

So on that basis we should be backing Loughgiel due to the lack of commitment shown by the Dall
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea