Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 12, 2011, 02:58:43 PM
Quote the post where you saw me defending him. I commented on the challenge by hippy which was a disgrace.

By not saying anything regarding his behaviour on the field of play (even when prompted to reply) you have said all that needs to be said. This is not a courtroom. People know where you stand on the whole subject. Myopic in the extreme
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

How can I comment on things I haven't seen for myself?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Some vultures circling today.

theskull1

You've never seen skinner assalt anyone in a cowardly fashion on the field of play? Is that what you're saying

Seamroga in exile

Not like what I saw on Saturday.

pdiddy

So Skull, SIE's view is myopic as is B&A ??  Your words, not mine.  I suppose your view is 20/20 ?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

pdiddy

Quote from: hardstation on September 12, 2011, 03:28:57 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 12, 2011, 03:24:01 PM
Not like what I saw on Saturday.
Have you ever seen anything worse from any Loch gCaol man or woman?

Yes but there's no need to go there.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Seamroga in exile

I'm so myopic I ended up with a Dunloy woman!

Seamroga in exile

I knew it wouldn't be long to hs chipped in. He loves us Pdiddy.

theskull1

Quote from: pdiddy on September 12, 2011, 03:31:52 PM
So Skull, SIE's view is myopic as is B&A ??  Your words, not mine.
Regarding the sending offs...Yes

Hurler24

SIE and Pdiddy this is why evry other club in Antrim hates lgiel.It is not down to jealousy it is down to the fact that your fans are horrible and your players are dirty.The abuse your fans give other teams is disgusting and the fact that yous openly defend acts of cowardly striking etc by your players is a disgrace.

Forever Green

Mother of f**king christ! Great weekend of championship hurling and all people can do is constantly slabber about Loughgiel. Well done to the Shamrocks and good luck in the final as they are a club I have massive respect for

pdiddy

Quote from: Hurler24 on September 12, 2011, 03:49:58 PM
SIE and Pdiddy this is why evry other club in Antrim hates lgiel.It is not down to jealousy it is down to the fact that your fans are horrible and your players are dirty.The abuse your fans give other teams is disgusting and the fact that yous openly defend acts of cowardly striking etc by your players is a disgrace.

Sorry, where have i defended the act of cowardly striking by Loughgiel or any other player?

Milltown Row2

I know i had a pop at player but time to stop talking about it. Ballycastle lads were sent off fairly. Spoke to umpire who said it was right call.  Lets work out how best to have a more competitive championship.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Forever Green on September 12, 2011, 04:05:36 PM
Mother of f**king christ! Great weekend of championship hurling and all people can do is constantly slabber about Loughgiel. Well done to the Shamrocks and good luck in the final as they are a club I have massive respect for

i take it your not from north antrim FG. if you where subjected to some of the venom from there fans at and away from matches you would be of a different opinion.

If they win the final fair dues but don't expect them to be gracious in victory of defeat, its not in there genes
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets