Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdiddy

Quote from: BlackandAmber on September 10, 2011, 06:50:54 PM
1-17 to 0-7 There were 2 sending offs.  Hippy and Matthew Donnelly.  made a difference to the scoreline but not the result.  Loughgil were going to win it moved better off the ball and used the ball well. The Town were disappointing and how the midfeild pair weren't changed till it was nearly over was unbelievable. As for dirty tactics Loughgiel were doin all the slappin in he first half. Duffy let it go. McCloskey should have been red carded for a head strike but Duffy only booked him.  Skinner was slappin late and dirty all game.  He gave Neal McAuley a dirty slap as Neal came out and hippy put the shoulder to him and he went down like a sack of sh1te. Matthew stood his ground and got a red card.  what did Duffy expect? let himself get tramped? Duffy on that is a bollix of a ref and different from SIE I'd give him 4/10.

Skinner had to go to hospital in an ambulance after the game ffs. Wise up.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: BlackandAmber on September 10, 2011, 06:50:54 PM
1-17 to 0-7 There were 2 sending offs.  Hippy and Matthew Donnelly.  made a difference to the scoreline but not the result.  Loughgil were going to win it moved better off the ball and used the ball well. The Town were disappointing and how the midfeild pair weren't changed till it was nearly over was unbelievable. As for dirty tactics Loughgiel were doin all the slappin in he first half. Duffy let it go. McCloskey should have been red carded for a head strike but Duffy only booked him.  Skinner was slappin late and dirty all game.  He gave Neal McAuley a dirty slap as Neal came out and hippy put the shoulder to him and he went down like a sack of sh1te. Matthew stood his ground and got a red card.  what did Duffy expect? let himself get tramped? Duffy on that is a bollix of a ref and different from SIE I'd give him 4/10.
Your team were a disgrace in the second half. Yes, there were slaps, there always are! What about the slap around Tony's head in the first half which split him? On the brow no less!!!!

Your two men got sent off for cowardly attacks from behind and the side when the Loughgiel players weren't expecting it , and in the first case couldn't have known because it was from behind.  Big brave man that one!

I tell you what, I'll set you a challenge. You name the time and the  place and I'll charge you from behind without any warning and see if you go down like a "pile of shite" as you so eloquently put it.

Are you really trying to justify an attack from behind? Did you not see the f****in ambulance taking him away? You really need to sit down and take a deep breath. Your team are disgrace to your colours.

Perhaps your colours should really be Black and yellow!

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on September 10, 2011, 07:36:10 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 06:42:07 PM
I would like to add that I thought Garrett Duffy played a blinder today. He reffed the way we would all like to see our refs referring. I'd give him a 9/10.

My mate was at it and reckoned he was terrible !

He'll not be doing the final ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

People in glass houses...I seen loose play on both sides
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Seems to be the case nowadays when a team has lost the game that they descend into dirt. Our kids did it last time out and the Club has held interviews with all players, not only the minors but anyone that has received a straight red card. It has to be stamped out. (EXCUSE THE PUN)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2011, 07:50:44 PM
Seems to be the case nowadays when a team has lost the game that they descend into dirt. Our kids did it last time out and the Club has held interviews with all players, not only the minors but anyone that has received a straight red card. It has to be stamped out. (EXCUSE THE PUN)
Average
Look forward to that one you tell about your footballers having a seriously heavy training session the day before hurling championship game. Its class  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

They did, but tomorrow they are training at Barnets Park!! Seriously steep hills and sprints. Places on that team are fierce in fairness, Any slackness will result in being dropped!!

Ain't pissing down your leg

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on September 10, 2011, 07:54:27 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 07:42:17 PM
You name the time and the  place and I'll charge you from behind without any warning and see if you go down like a "pile of shite" as you so eloquently put it.
Contradictory?
no. At least he'd have warning of the time and the place.

Minder

Skull - Is Liam Richmond retired?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on September 10, 2011, 07:46:10 PM
People in glass houses...I seen loose play on both sides
Did you see a shoulder charge from behind  with a 5 yard run up without warning from a Loughgiel player that ended up with a Ballycastle player being carted off the field on a stretcher and then being transported to a hospital via ambulance?

No, you didn't. No argument to be had. Just for once let your chip on your shoulder slide off for a minute and see it for what it was.

Seamroga in exile

I would like to add that I thought Garrett Duffy played a blinder today. He reffed the way we would all like to see our refs referring. I'd give him a 9/10.

Ballycastle/Dunloy/Cushendall supporter per chance?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2011, 07:42:31 PM

He'll not be doing the final ;)
RM?

4father

SIE, you need to take a few deep breaths.  Sounds like you're as excited now as you would have been at the game.

You got the result you wanted, enjoy it ffs

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 08:16:53 PM

Ballycastle/Dunloy/Cushendall supporter per chance?

Emm, none of the above.

Paranoid much?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

4father

You'd think these Loch gCaol men would be happy with a win wouldn't ye?

Well balanced chip on both shoulders