Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Hippy Donnelly sent off.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on September 10, 2011, 04:33:01 PM
Hippy Donnelly sent off.

That's an up hill struggle, when your best player gets the line it more or less impossible. Loughgiel to get 2 in a row?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Loughgiel win 1-18 to 0-07 no data coverage!
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 05:22:22 PM
Loughgiel win 1-18 to 0-07 no data coverage!

Big score and will be big favourites for the final now. Windy but sunny conditions?

Who will the get this year? Munster champions?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

They missed a hatful as well PJ said he stopped counting at 22 wides!.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 05:30:14 PM
They missed a hatful as well PJ said he stopped counting at 22 wides!.

That's a lot of possession in fairness, Obviously playing clever ball and fit by the sounds of it. Ah well, now you can sit back and watch the game tomorrow knowing that you are already there.

Notice PJ down at the sevens, he's lost a wile amount of weight. is he looking on the team?

Seamroga in exile

Funnily enough he's standing beside me now. He's playing with the z squad. He's lost just over 5 stone.

Milltown Row2

That's great, always a good player and goalkeeper.

Buswhacker

Ballycastle outclassed and resorted to dirty tactics,but paid the cost.A far cry from the great Town teams of yesteryear.

Seamroga in exile

I'm in the Bridge atm. Funnily enough nobody wants to talk about hurling, except Woody snr.

Seamroga in exile

I would like to add that I thought Garrett Duffy played a blinder today. He reffed the way we would all like to see our refs referring. I'd give him a 9/10.

BlackandAmber

1-17 to 0-7 There were 2 sending offs.  Hippy and Matthew Donnelly.  made a difference to the scoreline but not the result.  Loughgil were going to win it moved better off the ball and used the ball well. The Town were disappointing and how the midfeild pair weren't changed till it was nearly over was unbelievable. As for dirty tactics Loughgiel were doin all the slappin in he first half. Duffy let it go. McCloskey should have been red carded for a head strike but Duffy only booked him.  Skinner was slappin late and dirty all game.  He gave Neal McAuley a dirty slap as Neal came out and hippy put the shoulder to him and he went down like a sack of sh1te. Matthew stood his ground and got a red card.  what did Duffy expect? let himself get tramped? Duffy on that is a bollix of a ref and different from SIE I'd give him 4/10.

theskull1

Re the sending offs .........Myopic opinion there BandA
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Buswhacker

No matter what way you try to dress it up,sending a player to hospital in an ambulance is nothing to be proud of. The players that were sent of deserved it,thuggery like they displayed has no part in the game and has to be punished.

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2011, 06:42:07 PM
I would like to add that I thought Garrett Duffy played a blinder today. He reffed the way we would all like to see our refs referring. I'd give him a 9/10.

My mate was at it and reckoned he was terrible !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"