Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the colonel

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2011, 11:38:13 PM
Quote from: the colonel on September 09, 2011, 11:35:16 PM
One was a penalty and there must have been about at least 5 point blank misses/ saves by their keeper. Very frustrating it was go watch but fair play to the boys for the effort the last couple of years. Our best in my opinion tonight was Ronan McGrady, here's going he knocks the football on the head!

Soccer???

No he plays for St Brigids, was captain of minor footballers til injury I think and he got a colleges football allstar this year. Has potential to make a good senior hurler if he can juggle things properly.
the difference between success and failure is energy

Jesusjones

Well done St. Johns on winning the minor championship. They were clinical when they were in front of goal. We are gutted about the loss, we created far more chances than St. Johns, we missed 5 or 6 clear cut goal chances and another 5 or 6 long range frees. It just wasn't to be. Also well done Mark O' Neill, refereed very well, let the game flow and the greatest compliment you could give him was he was hardly noticed during the game.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 10, 2011, 09:42:00 AM
Well done St. Johns on winning the minor championship. They were clinical when they were in front of goal. We are gutted about the loss, we created far more chances than St. Johns, we missed 5 or 6 clear cut goal chances and another 5 or 6 long range frees. It just wasn't to be. Also well done Mark O' Neill, refereed very well, let the game flow and the greatest compliment you could give him was he was hardly noticed during the game.

Good to see the referee getting praise for a change.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Quote from: the colonel on September 10, 2011, 09:32:08 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2011, 11:38:13 PM
Quote from: the colonel on September 09, 2011, 11:35:16 PM
One was a penalty and there must have been about at least 5 point blank misses/ saves by their keeper. Very frustrating it was go watch but fair play to the boys for the effort the last couple of years. Our best in my opinion tonight was Ronan McGrady, here's going he knocks the football on the head!

Soccer???

Football for St brigids Belfast & hurling for cushendall? Please explain!

No he plays for St Brigids, was captain of minor footballers til injury I think and he got a colleges football allstar this year. Has potential to make a good senior hurler if he can juggle things properly.

btdtgtt

Oh my apologies I messed up that - football for St brigids Belfast & hurling for cushendall? Please explain?!

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2011, 11:10:31 AM
Quote from: Jesusjones on September 10, 2011, 09:42:00 AM

Good to see the referee getting praise for a change.

I thought the ref was good but he did miss a very dirty & cowardly stroke by the St Johns midfielder on the last puc out. Everyone in Casement saw it, the ref saw it too but didn't think it was a foul. The Cushendall player was lucky he wasn't wrecked.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the colonel

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 10, 2011, 12:10:44 PM
Oh my apologies I messed up that - football for St brigids Belfast & hurling for cushendall? Please explain?!

Family have had a holiday home in cushendall for years and I think he's played for us since u14.

That strike by the st johns midfielder was an absolute disgrace, could see it coming a mile away. Was right in front of ref and the linesman. Real dirty act as you said Minder.

Seamroga in exile

This is getting close. Butterflies in stomach time!!!!
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

Any posts or tweets from armoy. Castle make fight of it early but shamrocks score enough to pull away late on. Can't see 30 men on pitch at end.

Seamroga in exile

I'll be there. I'll keep yous updated.

Seamroga in exile

Just arrived. There's a fierce cross field breeze.

Milltown Row2

What's been happening in the first quarter?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

the colonel

Not at the game but I hear loughgiel are 6 up at the half

Milltown Row2

So we are playing Loughgiel then!

the colonel

Now now MR the town aren't out of it yet