Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Green

Tbh I think Creggan will win the junior. The last few of their minor teams have been absolute quality and they are continuing to produce good talent. Good to see them integrating them players into the senior team. As Last Man said, Glenravel aren't the best of sides although they know how to grind results out

Antrim2011

Tbh I think Creggan will win the junior. The last few of their minor teams have been absolute quality and they are continuing to produce good talent. Good to see them integrating them players into the senior team. As Last Man said, Glenravel aren't the best of sides although they know how to grind results out

What has Creggan won in minor hurling in the last 2 years, as Rasharkin won everything in the B Section

Forever Green

Quote from: Antrim2011 on August 28, 2011, 05:19:41 PM

What has Creggan won in minor hurling in the last 2 years, as Rasharkin won everything in the B Section

Good for Rasharkin. Does that mean that Creggan aren't producing quality hurlers just because they didn't win much?

Minder

Glenariffe 2-9 Dall 0-18 FT
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

What about the Dunloy game?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Minder

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Minder on August 28, 2011, 07:58:52 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 28, 2011, 07:55:57 PM

Think it was a 7.30pm start.
Yeah, I was looking for an update. Gutted I couldn't get to it.

Milltown Row2

We are winning by a point at half time. 2-7 to 2-6
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 28, 2011, 07:59:46 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 28, 2011, 07:58:52 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 28, 2011, 07:55:57 PM

Think it was a 7.30pm start.
Yeah, I was looking for an update. Gutted I couldn't get to it.

St Galls 2-7 Dunloy 2-6 HT

Seamroga in exile

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

anailís

Draw! Dunloy got a free to equalise in injury time

anailís

Well done to St Galls. Looks like all the big guns are a bit slow out of the blocks this year, or is it that they were a little bit too complacent about what they would face from div 2? Possibly St Gall's have missed their chance though...

Sleeping giant

think the so called 'big three' have BIG work to do
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.