Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: JamesH on August 27, 2011, 11:26:04 PM
Sie , your post just shows your ignorance , who picks the refs? your club mate Tommy the refs chairman and as for picking venues your having a laugh, you wont play us in Glenravel because of some hoodoo from the 80s/90s and now Ballycastle is a no go for you. Only leaving Dunloy , our tradional fav venue is Loughgiel and followed by wherever wer told by Tyrone and wee jack, so you see your hands are involved in most decisions
As for the match very one sided , Ray did very well on most decisions but whats with his running commentry the whole match. Niel mc Auley was mom by a country mile followed by causie . The  johnnies were very disappointing , with Brian MC Fall their best  Collie was totally skinned mc Mc Auley, and Barry never touched the ball until the game was gone, what happened to all these hurlers they are producing? The sendings off were correct but it wouldn,t have made much difference to the final score. i must add our favourate pitch was in some Nick well done big Bobby.
Utter bile!

We'll play anyone anywhere. Unlike yourselves who seem to have some kind of hoo-doo about playing us in Dunloy, at any level. Re: U21 semi final this year for example. What a difference that made!  :P

As for Ballycastle, we have a great record there. Remember that sickening BBC show about hurling a few years back when Sambo and his ilk were in the Lurig (great club) stating that "we're a better team on paper"? Wasn't that match played in Ballycastle?

Hammered Dunloy there last year as well, I seem to recall.

For your information it was MR2 who posted about the refs by the way. And he is one! You really should read through the posts first and get over your hatred of Loughgiel if you really want to be taken seriously.

Also, if you're going to try to get me riled the least you could do is make your delusions legible.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

A great record in Glenravel as well, as it goes. Especially against Rossa.    ;)

Forever Green

Ahoghill v Lamh Dhearg tomorrow at Casement. I think the winners of this one will win the final although Cloughmills will be no pushovers. Great result for them against St Theresas. Have seen Ahoghill a few times this year and they were not overly impressive, seem to be keeping their best for Championship this year. I think Lamh Dhearg will prevail by a couple of points but it should be a good game. Ahoghill looking like they could get relegated unless Carey f**k up in their last couple of games. Going to be an exciting Division 3 next year by the looks of it ;D

customsandrevenue

The Saints were farther away from the dulse and yellaman than the Shawsers were to the Pounders.
Amazing stuff.
Whaoh.

Minder

Cushendall 1/20 with PP and 1/12 with Ladbrokes.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Quote from: customsandrevenue on August 28, 2011, 02:17:59 AM
The Saints were farther away from the dulse and yellaman than the Shawsers were to the Pounders.
Amazing stuff.
Whaoh.

You didn't reply to my PM big lad.

Make sure you don't log in to your other username though, that could be embarrassing.

btdtgtt

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 28, 2011, 12:31:44 AM
A great record in Glenravel as well, as it goes. Especially against Rossa.    ;)

U seriously expecting credit for scraping thru Rossa? A division 2 team gave shams all
They wanted! Anyway u agree loughuile don't need to fear venues or refs. Town will fancy themselves to beat shams tho - and with good reason! What about Dunloy anyone? I really think dall are the favourites but by god Dunloy are never able to be written off.

btdtgtt

Oh and by the way MR2 have u any Rossa friends?! I was talking to few of their players - interesting outlook?!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on August 28, 2011, 02:33:52 AM

U seriously expecting credit for scraping thru Rossa? A division 2 team gave shams all
They wanted! Anyway u agree loughuile don't need to fear venues or refs. Town will fancy themselves to beat shams tho - and with good reason! What about Dunloy anyone? I really think dall are the favourites but by god Dunloy are never able to be written off.
A win is a win.  I witnessed probably the worst performance by a Dunloy team in 20 years in Loughgiel against Glenariff two years ago. They went on to win the championship at a canter. One can't realistically judge a team on one poor performance.

I was actually referring to a game against Rossa about 20 years ago in the same venue. I wasn't being serious. Hence the smiley after the sentence. It's called humour.   :-\

Venues? No. Refs? Absolutely. But in that respect we're no different to every other club.

Shamrocks by at least 6 against the town.

Minder

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 28, 2011, 02:59:17 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on August 28, 2011, 02:33:52 AM

A win is a win.  I witnessed probably the worst performance by a Dunloy team in 20 years in Loughgiel against Glenariff two years ago. They went on to win the championship at a canter. One can't realistically judge a team on one poor performance.

I was actually referring to a game against Rossa about 20 years ago in the same venue. I wasn't being serious. Hence the smiley after the sentence. It's called humour.   :-\

Venues? No. Refs? Absolutely. But in that respect we're no different to every other club.

Shamrocks by at least 6 against the town.

It was a great performance by Herbie that night FFS.

Seamroga in exile

I refer you to the post I made previously.

Milltown Row2

A big win for Glenravel last night over St Enda's, I'm sure Last Man will give us a unbiased account of the game when he sobers up ;)

Glenravel must be favourites for this now and could do well in the Ulster/All Ireland series.

What was their outlook  btdtgtt? I've plenty of Rossa friends but haven't spoke to any yet about the game, my mate who spoke to a few Rossa men said that they could have won had they taken their chances, he said Loughgiel were not great.

Sets it up well for the 'town' to take advantage should Loughgiel have a similar game.

Yes I mentioned about the referee being changed no big deal just a coincidence maybe, thought it was strange he got the post in the first place considering the last time one of the Dall players called him a cheating cnut.

I think both games will go the way they are meant to go, Dunloy have been putting in a lot of effort lately and Cushendall always seemed to have too much in the end for Glenariffe.

As for us it's a case of being too good for Intermediate Championship and nowhere near committed enough (due to football commitments) to have a serious push at senior level

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Last Man

Wasnt at it Milltown and haven't heard what actually happened, not sure I want to know to be honest. We were short a few starting players but its total embarrassment considering we took them to a replay last year. We just have too many mental lightweights >:(

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Last Man on August 28, 2011, 01:41:27 PM
Wasnt at it Milltown and haven't heard what actually happened, not sure I want to know to be honest. We were short a few starting players but its total embarrassment considering we took them to a replay last year. We just have too many mental lightweights >:(

4-14 for 2-2!! big score Last man, you's are certainly a better team than that to be honest. Need promotion, seems Creggan are getting their act together and may push on also next year in that league. Two up, two down required i feel if you's are to make the jump
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Last Man

Yea Creggan have really got it together this year, I think they might just edge it against Glenravel who I dont really rate to be honest.