Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Forget about it, not the first game to be called off/not played/conceeded and wont be the last.

Unhappy parties all round and as said i wouldn't be happy if my team was relegated because Glenariffe got 2 handy points
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 14, 2011, 07:51:39 PM
Forget about it, not the first game to be called off/not played/conceeded and wont be the last.

Unhappy parties all round and as said i wouldn't be happy if my team was relegated because Glenariffe got 2 handy points
Glenariffe won't be too unhappy ;)

I personally wouldn't believe a thing Minder has to say on the matter.

maxpower

Don't know the full story, booking the weekend wasn't a mistake this was the only weekend that it could happen and it's not often you get the chance to go down and play a team like de la salle.

And IF we didn't inform the CCC then that has been human error and in a amateur organisation mistakes happen.

Quote from: oisinog on August 14, 2011, 07:36:13 PM
Quote from: maxpower on August 14, 2011, 06:34:56 PM
Disappointing the game couldn't be played Sunday, ends Dunloys interest in the league title and is somewhat unfair on St Johns and ballycran.

Who do dunloy have to blame in all this they screwed up twice in booking the training weekend then not informing the county
What happens next????

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 14, 2011, 08:12:42 PM

They are coming out of it with 2 points, so happy on that end of things, if that keeps them up or not is another thing.

Is that their last game?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

oisinog

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 14, 2011, 08:22:01 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 14, 2011, 08:12:42 PM

They are coming out of it with 2 points, so happy on that end of things, if that keeps them up or not is another thing.

Is that their last game?

Yea it was our last game need a few favours to stay up as the rest of teams have at least one left

Milltown Row2

Can't see it. Johnnies have home game against Ballycran. See ya's next year

Seamroga in exile

Cloughmills won by 9 points. They're starting to warm up at the right time of the year.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Any result in from Casement yet?

Seamroga in exile

Shane O Neills   0-5   0-14   Cloughmills
Creggan   3-16   0-10   Cushendun   
St Agnes   2-10   2-18   All Saints
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

4father

South West Antrim beginning to sneak up on Belfast hurling?

imtommygunn

That's a good result for Creggan. They'll maybe be strong contenders for junior championship.

Milltown Row2

Lamhs beat Tir na og, it's theirs to lose

South West Antrim have great hurlers and at Junior level they should be cleaning up, can't see them dominating Intermediate or making a impact at senior any day soon 4father

4father

I agree MR2 but there's no doubting that they have made steady progress.  I think tir na nog and possibly clooney could win an intermediate in the next 5 years.

We all know that there's no chance breakthrough into senior.  I suppose its probably a mix of south west clubs in that area putting more of an effort in and the demise of a lot of hurling clubs at intermediate and below level in Belfast.

Would Cloughmills be regarded as South West?

clootfromthe21

Quote from: 4father on August 14, 2011, 11:17:28 PM

Would Cloughmills be regarded as South West?

North Antrim

Minder

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 14, 2011, 10:25:06 PM
That's a good result for Creggan. They'll maybe be strong contenders for junior championship.

There is talk that Cushendun won't have a senior team next year, sad when you think they were in a senior final 10 years ago.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"