Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Green

I would say Carrickmore could take any of the Antrim teams in Ulster. The winners from this county usually struggle against them. Also Cuchullains should be hard to beat if they take Armagh

Milltown Row2

Whoever comes out of Antrim will be favourites. I just feel that the teams in the other counties (Armagh,Derry,Tyrone) have a decent chance, based on games played against Antrim teams recently
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 14, 2011, 12:33:56 AM
Whoever comes out of Antrim will be favourites. I just feel that the teams in the other counties (Armagh,Derry,Tyrone) have a decent chance, based on games played against Antrim teams recently
You can't me any more specific then?!

Joxer_man

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 14, 2011, 12:47:08 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 14, 2011, 12:33:56 AM
You can't me any more specific then?!
yeah MR2 you fairly altered your stance

Milltown Row2

I didn't, I fancy a non Antrim team to win Ulster inter this year. If they do I'm wrong. I just feel they are getting closer at this level. Minder will tell ya how glad they were to beat Keady one year, and the Johnny's only won by two points last year, would have lost had they not stopped a one on one in the last min!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Would just like to wish Garret Duffy and his umpires all the best today in Croke Park for the minor final.

Last Man

Was in Dunloy last night, they were trying to get a team gathered up, saw Cookie there and apparently Damian McMullan and Martin Curry were en route. Mustn't have worked out though.  Bad form from Oisins which has derailed Dunloy's league title chance. They can only look to themselves for being in their current situation. Unsporting and opportunistic.

Lecale2

Very harsh on St John's!

oisinog

Quote from: Last Man on August 14, 2011, 10:44:08 AM
Was in Dunloy last night, they were trying to get a team gathered up, saw Cookie there and apparently Damian McMullan and Martin Curry were en route. Mustn't have worked out though.  Bad form from Oisins which has derailed Dunloy's league title chance. They can only look to themselves for being in their current situation. Unsporting and opportunistic.

In the end we agreed to move. It is not our fault dunloy didn't inform the county the
Match was canceled. We only got informed late on Friday evening it was still on.

Seamroga in exile

Loughgiel 3-27 Portaferry 0-13

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

What we've got here is a failure to communicate, in Dunloy.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Minder

Quote from: Last Man on August 14, 2011, 10:44:08 AM

Bad form? Glenariffe agreed to cancel the game, Joe Edwards the fixture secretary then said the game had to be played or both team would be docked a point and get a fine. From what i could see Dunloy had 15 players last night, Damien Mc Mullan was not en route, he was stripped out. Glenariffe would have preferred to play the match to help their points difference. Whatever it was, it wasn't "bad form" from Glenariffe.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Last Man

We'll probably never know the right story on this one I suppose.

maxpower

Disappointing the game couldn't be played Sunday, ends Dunloys interest in the league title and is somewhat unfair on St Johns and ballycran.

What happens next????

oisinog

Quote from: maxpower on August 14, 2011, 06:34:56 PM
Disappointing the game couldn't be played Sunday, ends Dunloys interest in the league title and is somewhat unfair on St Johns and ballycran.

Who do dunloy have to blame in all this they screwed up twice in booking the training weekend then not informing the county