Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Forever Green on August 12, 2011, 08:15:53 PM
Any updates on the Gort na Mona-Ahoghill game? Would expect Gort na Mona to win with something to spare. Have seen Ahoghill a few times this year and they don't look great although my predictions have been shite so far
:D

Your predictions are a bit like 6 of the last 8 senior finals I've predicted.  :-\

I got the last 2 right though, somewhat of an upward curve I think you'll agree.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Forever Green

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 13, 2011, 01:04:59 AM
Quote from: Forever Green on August 12, 2011, 08:15:53 PM
Any updates on the Gort na Mona-Ahoghill game? Would expect Gort na Mona to win with something to spare. Have seen Ahoghill a few times this year and they don't look great although my predictions have been shite so far
:D

Your predictions are a bit like 6 of the last 8 senior finals I've predicted.  :-\

I got the last 2 right though, somewhat of an upward curve I think you'll agree.

:D Fcuk it, I will I will let the rest of you predict the rest of the matches. Good result for Ahoghill. Pretty open championship is the intermediate

ManInBlackandGreen

Poor reflection as always on the County website no mention of the tragic death of Marty Mulholland, maybe fun time Fke is off clocking up more expenses. They should be ashamed of themselves at such a terrible, just highlights again the idiots that are in charge.

Minder

Glenariffe lined out in Dunloy but unfortunately Dunloy were unable or unwilling to field.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Was the referee there?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on August 13, 2011, 01:34:40 PM
Poor reflection as always on the County website no mention of the tragic death of Marty Mulholland, maybe fun time Fke is off clocking up more expenses. They should be ashamed of themselves at such a terrible, just highlights again the idiots that are in charge.
There's an article on it with comment from Jim Murray.

Awful lot of press over this hurling league match. A few things on here should really be dealt with in-house and not posted all over an internet forum - for your own club's sake if nothing else.

Forever Green

IHC result: St Theresas 4-13-3-9 Armoy. Another very good result for them. Do they stand a chance of winning the championship?

4father

Quote from: Forever Green on August 13, 2011, 09:26:45 PM
IHC result: St Theresas 4-13-3-9 Armoy. Another very good result for them. Do they stand a chance of winning the championship?

No chance, its the lamhs to lose.

Forever Green

Quote from: 4father on August 13, 2011, 10:04:10 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on August 13, 2011, 09:26:45 PM

No chance, its the lamhs to lose.

Its hard to see Lamh Dearg not winning it although Tir na Nog will give them a good game tomorrow. With the other QF between Glenarm and Cloughmills, it is hard to see who will win that one. Cloughmills seem to be picking their form up at the right time and I've been hearing Glenarm are struggling to get players up to training etc. If Glenarm can their act together for the match they should win but it will be a very tight match

Milltown Row2

Said already Lamhs are strong. Whoever wins tomorrow should win the lot, but won't win Ulster!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 13, 2011, 11:13:27 PM
Said already Lamhs are strong. Whoever wins tomorrow should win the lot, but won't win Ulster!!
Who do you fancy in Ulster?

4father

No disrespect to Cloughmills, Glenarm or St Teresa's but they don't have much of a chance in my opinion, that really is the crappy end of the draw.

Not surprised at all about the Clooney result, they are a team who have made steady progress and Gort are badly going down hill.  I heard there was a mass exodus from their panel.  Something like 8 put off it for breaching drink bans.  For all their juvenile success, they have been a real let down in hurling and in football.

Lamhs are definitely the team to beat, they've been doing really well in Division 2.  Why wouldn't they be favourites for Ulster MR2?

Joxer_man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 13, 2011, 11:13:27 PM

sure to be a good game, can see it going down to the wire, both teams being doin well as of late with solid players. Also, who u fancy for ulster then MR2? Lisbellaw?