Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

Why didn't the players and management just agree to call the match off in the first place? I thought it showed a lack of manners to be honest.

Minder

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 12, 2011, 04:39:14 PM
Why didn't the players and management just agree to call the match off in the first place? I thought it showed a lack of manners to be honest.

You seem very vexed by the whole affair.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

oisinog

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 12, 2011, 04:39:14 PM

There was alot more to it. By the way Dunloy refused to move you match on wednesday night was that a lack of manners.

JJ as I said before would cushendall call if off to suit another club when it didnt suit your players

Just Puck It

Just been told that the match is now being played on Sunday evening when Dunloy return from their weekend!

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Minder

Quote from: Just Puck It on August 12, 2011, 05:55:02 PM
Just been told that the match is now being played on Sunday evening when Dunloy return from their weekend!

Can we put that down as good or bad manners on the part of Glenariffe?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Forever Green

Any updates on the Gort na Mona-Ahoghill game? Would expect Gort na Mona to win with something to spare. Have seen Ahoghill a few times this year and they don't look great although my predictions have been shite so far

theskull1

Could our Glenariffe brethren explain why Sunday evening doesn't suit them? And what does "alot more to it" really mean ???

I need to understand why the management & players didn't want to play Sunday evening even though they'll be meeting a Dunloy team who'll have trained their balls off all weekend and played a tough challenge match the day before fer by that. Is it because you're yella  :P

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

oisinog

We have players missing on sunday evening why would we want to play a game to suit another club when we would be under strength.

Would Dunloy do it for Cushendall? No you didn't Wednesday night showed that.

The more to it is in house which we need to sort out

Two Hands FFS

When did Dunloy book this training weekend & when did they request for the Glenariffe match to be moved?

The fixtures have been out since the start of the year so they only have themselves to blame if they only asked Glenariffe recently

oisinog

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on August 12, 2011, 09:12:39 PM
When did Dunloy book this training weekend & when did they request for the Glenariffe match to be moved?

The fixtures have been out since the start of the year so they only have themselves to blame if they only asked Glenariffe recently

We only got the request on Monday less that a week before the match

Hoof Hearted

potentially sad news coming from Derry hurling tonight, check out the last page of the Derry Football thread, might be known to people on here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-14510892
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

Yes just heard, terrible news, RIP Martin
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Joxer_man

Gort Na Mona  0-8        3-10 Clooney Gaels 

Milltown Row2

Big result for Gaels. PJ back fit i'd say
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea