Neil Warnock

Started by Hoof Hearted, August 15, 2009, 11:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Is anyone else fed up with this dickhead ?
Today, Palace had a genuine goal disallowed, and if it was you, you would be definately be raging, but his behaviour after the match was a joke. Refused to shake hands with Bristol City manager and players, just ran about acting like a spoilt brat as usual. This has been going on for years now. It;s a good job he aint a GAA manager or he would get some slaps
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

You could understand his frustration. The Bristol players knew it was a goal, and in a sporting context shoudl've owned up.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Watcher Pat

His rage was fully justified.....It was a clear cut goal. The ref is the one who should be .....sacked..........What will happen if that point cost them at the end of the year a place in the premiership?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Hoof Hearted

im not just talking about this one incident, he has bee slabbbering for years about every little incident that goes against him.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

The Watcher Pat

Aye hes a complete toolbag alright one of the most grumpiest men ever

....but was well justified yest though.

Archie Mitchell

Fergie has been slabbering on for years as well but he's above the law anyway.

Barney

I think he is great craic! Take him at face value.

Sky had a documentary about his a few years ago, seems to be a very decent fella. A lot of us change when we are involved in sport and poor old Neil really does lose it.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Barney on August 16, 2009, 09:22:55 AM

Sky had a documentary about his a few years ago, seems to be a very decent fella. A lot of us change when we are involved in sport and poor old Neil really does lose it.

Reading Hoofs comments, im nearly sure he is one of those Pool fans still Bitter at Warnock from a couple of yrs back. Warnock is one of these managers that probably cares too much and infariness hes got shafted by refs over the yrs. Off the field as Barney says hes down to earth family man, likes his fishing etc.. whats he guilty of being too passionate, sometimes a negative situation in sport  brings out the worst of you but really isnt a refletion of you as a person. But I say better to care too much that not care at all.

Plenty of managers lose the plot, its an extreme job, your whole families livelyhood is based on it, so I think cut him some slack.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Hardy

Could I ask the soccer fans a favour? Please indicate in the thread title that this is (yet another) soccer thread. I'd appreciate being spared the time and effort of opening something I don't want to read. Maybe we can have a simple NSFW type code.

Soccer Head Interest Thread.

The Watcher Pat

Well Neil Warnock is a "soccer"manager....so what did you think this thread was going to be about then?

Hardy

As a non soccer head, how would I ...

Ah I give up.

stephenite

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 16, 2009, 11:03:08 AM
Well Neil Warnock is a "soccer"manager....so what did you think this thread was going to be about then?

If you're not interested in soccer Neil Warnock could be an opera singer, how would you know, thus the request.

Jesus, that's the stupidest comment we've had on here in a while

mackers

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 16, 2009, 10:24:28 AM
Quote from: Barney on August 16, 2009, 09:22:55 AM

Reading Hoofs comments, im nearly sure he is one of those Pool fans still Bitter at Warnock from a couple of yrs back. Warnock is one of these managers that probably cares too much and infariness hes got shafted by refs over the yrs. Off the field as Barney says hes down to earth family man, likes his fishing etc.. whats he guilty of being too passionate, sometimes a negative situation in sport  brings out the worst of you but really isnt a refletion of you as a person. But I say better to care too much that not care at all.

Plenty of managers lose the plot, its an extreme job, your whole families livelyhood is based on it, so I think cut him some slack.
I'm nearly sure that Hoof is a Villa fan, could be wrong. In any case do you think that his comment about an alleged spitting incident at that time involving Stephane Henchoz of "What do you expect he's not English" is one of a down to earth family man, smacks a bit of racism to me..............
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

qub la la la

think he's good value, more entertainment than listening to arsene wenger and the like.