Neil Warnock

Started by Hoof Hearted, August 15, 2009, 11:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogball XV

Quote from: paco on May 02, 2011, 11:16:05 AM
I was thinking that myself, Bogball. His reason for leaving matches at half time was that, supposedly, he knew what way the match was going. Surely it wouldn't take 45 minutes to realise what way the cars were going in F1?
:D :D :D :D :D

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on May 02, 2011, 11:43:35 AM
F1 interesting this year, but on the point QPR are most likely costing bernie a few bob for the privilege of owning them whereas everytime he watches the cars go round and round and round his bank figures are going round and round and round on an upward scale, thus making it a more enjoyable viewing spectacle
very true

Capt Pat

Bernie just made a large sum of money on the investment in QPR. I don't know about his taste in sports but he knows how to make money out of it.

extra time

Quote from: extra time on May 01, 2011, 04:41:34 PM
no cover up or illegal player. this matter arose in 2009 when faurlin signed for the r,s. the third party rules came into place after his signing. the problems relate to the transfer fee and some minor clerical errors. there is a small possibility that the case might not proceed as it has been comprimised by the article in the sun paper. i,m totally confident that QPR are up!
all the so called experts and begrudgers have all gone very quiet. no points deduction and 5 charges threw out and the super hoops up as champions. the media hyped up the case to no end and led people to believe this was like the tevez case, whichit wasent. the likes of the sun journo and ex fa man palios talking rubbish.