Neil Warnock

Started by Hoof Hearted, August 15, 2009, 11:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: mackers on August 16, 2009, 11:38:50 AM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 16, 2009, 10:24:28 AM
Quote from: Barney on August 16, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
I think he is great craic! Take him at face value.

Sky had a documentary about his a few years ago, seems to be a very decent fella. A lot of us change when we are involved in sport and poor old Neil really does lose it.

Reading Hoofs comments, im nearly sure he is one of those Pool fans still Bitter at Warnock from a couple of yrs back. Warnock is one of these managers that probably cares too much and infariness hes got shafted by refs over the yrs. Off the field as Barney says hes down to earth family man, likes his fishing etc.. whats he guilty of being too passionate, sometimes a negative situation in sport  brings out the worst of you but really isnt a refletion of you as a person. But I say better to care too much that not care at all.

Plenty of managers lose the plot, its an extreme job, your whole families livelyhood is based on it, so I think cut him some slack.
I'm nearly sure that Hoof is a Villa fan, could be wrong. In any case do you think that his comment about an alleged spitting incident at that time involving Stephane Henchoz of "What do you expect he's not English" is one of a down to earth family man, smacks a bit of racism to me..............

Jees mackers, it yrs ago but IF thats true then its beyond poor form and not anything i heard at the time...but as I said IF thats true your right it was a racist comment. Are you sure he said that?
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

mackers

Positive. I appreciate it was a long time ago but comments like that stick in the memory. Speaking of knob head managers see that ego-maniac Hull manager on Sky at the minute with a pink jumper slung over his shoulders.......... :o
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: mackers on August 16, 2009, 11:51:03 AM
Positive. I appreciate it was a long time ago but comments like that stick in the memory. Speaking of knob head managers see that ego-maniac Hull manager on Sky at the minute with a pink jumper slung over his shoulders.......... :o

:D Phil Brown, the biggest knob jockey in the Premier League.

Hoof Hearted

jesus what have i started :D Not a pool fan, or villa. If i tell you's who i support i will be laughed off the board !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Archie Mitchell

You may as well tell us now Hoof. (As long as it's not Rangers  ;) )

SLIGONIAN

Well Im Leeds Utd and proud...so Hoof be brave, who do ya support?...acrington stanley :D

Phil Brown, if he wasnt a manager he'd be a country and western singer alias dominic kirwan or daniel o donnell :D

Mackers sorry lad just never heard that but take your word for it... very low act.

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Hoof Hearted

well lets just say i have a good excuse as when i was a cub 30 years ago, back to back european cups was a good enough reason for me to start supporting them. and i have stuck with them, unlike a bandwagon jumper like yourself Archie, following the Arabs money !!

Archie Mitchell

So your admitting that you jumped on the bandwagon back then? I'm far from a bandwagon jumper. No need to prove it to you or any others who doubt it.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 16, 2009, 12:29:46 PM
So your admitting that you jumped on the bandwagon back then? I'm far from a bandwagon jumper. No need to prove it to you or any others who doubt it.

yes but i was only 8

Tony Baloney

I'm sure the is another Forest fan on the board or was it County someone admitted to following? That takes bottle!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 16, 2009, 12:45:58 PM
I'm sure the is another Forest fan on the board or was it County someone admitted to following? That takes bottle!

Yeah someone's definitely a Notts County fan I think.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Tony Baloney

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 16, 2009, 12:48:01 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 16, 2009, 12:45:58 PM

Yeah someone's definitely a Notts County fan I think.
PadraicHenryPearse

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

hes a twat. ever since the whole tevez thing. and having a go at rafa benitez for putting out a wekened team against a relegation rival, and his strongest against his eff utd. it made my blood boil. like duz he realy think rafa gives a rats ass about him or sheff utd?! rafa is entitled to put out watever team he wants, he cud put out the acedamy team if he wanted. it has f**k all to do with warnock.

tyroneboi

Quote from: mackers on August 16, 2009, 11:51:03 AM

Could not believe it when I saw that on the TV this morning. What the fcuk was he thinking?

Farrandeelin

Neil Warnock, I think he's great craic. :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.