Neil Warnock

Started by Hoof Hearted, August 15, 2009, 11:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: stephenite on August 16, 2009, 11:15:22 AM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 16, 2009, 11:03:08 AM
Well Neil Warnock is a "soccer"manager....so what did you think this thread was going to be about then?

If you're not interested in soccer Neil Warnock could be an opera singer, how would you know, thus the request.

Jesus, that's the stupidest comment we've had on here in a while

I'd love to see Neil Warnock deoing opera....Good call!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Capt Pat

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on August 15, 2009, 11:48:51 PM
Is anyone else fed up with this d**khead ?
Today, Palace had a genuine goal disallowed, and if it was you, you would be definately be raging, but his behaviour after the match was a joke. Refused to shake hands with Bristol City manager and players, just ran about acting like a spoilt brat as usual. This has been going on for years now. It;s a good job he aint a GAA manager or he would get some slaps

In fairness that was disgraceful, it is his job on the line in a cut throat business. Maybe the Bristol players in a sporting manner should have told the ref it was a goal. On the refs behalf I saw the goal at full speed and it was really not possible to tell it was a goal the ball was in and out so fast. The other thing is who the hell designed the goals like that with a metal barat the bottom of the nets that the ball hit off and bounced back out so fast.

Hoof Hearted

Now a Premier League manager. If holloway goes down, at least there will be a bit of craic now. Imagine when QPR play Arsenal and there a few controversial decisions, penalties, sendings off etc, him and Wenger will be some steam.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

brokencrossbar1

Imagine blackpool don't go down? Holloway and warnock would be some craic at a press conference!

onefaircounty

SLIGONIAN

Lads there not up yet, hearings this week to decide on the punishment for fielding a illegal player for 6 games... 3rd party ownership which was covered up by QPR...
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

extra time

no cover up or illegal player. this matter arose in 2009 when faurlin signed for the r,s. the third party rules came into place after his signing. the problems relate to the transfer fee and some minor clerical errors. there is a small possibility that the case might not proceed as it has been comprimised by the article in the sun paper. i,m totally confident that QPR are up!

Dave

Denn Forever

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on May 01, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
Lads there not up yet, hearings this week to decide on the punishment for fielding a illegal player for 6 games... 3rd party ownership which was covered up by QPR...

Cue Alanis Morrisette.  Isn't it ironic......3rd party ownership which was covered up by QPR.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

paco

What's the worst punishment that can come from this whole scenario? I'm guessing a points deduction, but how much?

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: paco on May 01, 2011, 08:24:36 PM
What's the worst punishment that can come from this whole scenario? I'm guessing a points deduction, but how much?
18 pts for the 6 games, there is precedent  here with west ham(5 million fine and 25 million compensation to Sheff Utd) and other lower league clubs who more recently were deducted pts, Its at the discretion of the 4 men over seeing the case though but is in FA rules and regs, wouldnt be suprised if the leak is true as the FA is like a sieve, i hadnt heard ET version of events, Im hoping they get 18 pts and then winner takes all last game of the season to get in play offs
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

paco

Their owner, Bernie Ecclestone, seems to be a far more entertaining character. He claims that he knows about 5 QPR players, never watches their matches past half time and that he "wouldn't go to Watford to see the World Cup final." :D

Bogball XV

Quote from: paco on May 02, 2011, 09:55:24 AM
Their owner, Bernie Ecclestone, seems to be a far more entertaining character. He claims that he knows about 5 QPR players, never watches their matches past half time and that he "wouldn't go to Watford to see the World Cup final." :D
I wonder does he still watch the cars going round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round the track in the same order?

paco

I was thinking that myself, Bogball. His reason for leaving matches at half time was that, supposedly, he knew what way the match was going. Surely it wouldn't take 45 minutes to realise what way the cars were going in F1?

RealSpiritof98

F1 interesting this year, but on the point QPR are most likely costing bernie a few bob for the privilege of owning them whereas everytime he watches the cars go round and round and round his bank figures are going round and round and round on an upward scale, thus making it a more enjoyable viewing spectacle