Colm Cooper & Tomás O Sé dropped from Kerry Team?

Started by thebandit, July 24, 2009, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: thebandit on July 25, 2009, 07:25:11 PM
Quote from: JMohan on July 25, 2009, 07:22:20 PM
I agree
Kerry aren't beaten until the Sam Maguire is on the opposition bus heading down Jones Road.

However Dara O'Cinneide's analysis is very astute

He would be alot closer to the O'Se's also than to Jack FWIW

I'm not sure why, but I suspect the O'Sé's aren't that keen on Jack O'Connor..... havent read the book btw

Reading the book at the mo, O'Se's don't seem to be fond of O'Connor since he took over from uncle Paidi, Also talks about an incident when Tomas was takin off and left the ground in a huff. They had clear the air talks and the rest in 2006 is history. Get the bets on the kingdom, they're replicating 06, beware mayo  ;D

johnpower

I think Dara article is a very interesting one .He mentions team and confidence which are very important issues for all teams especially tomorrow

longrunsthefox

...so all Gooches wides, Galvins sending of and scraping past Longford and a crap Sligo penalty was cute hoorism? Whle they will probably get past a very over rated Antim team they will get trimmed after that..

Mike Sheehy

Quote...so all Gooches wides, Galvins sending off and scraping past Longford and a crap Sligo penalty was cute hoorism? Whle they will probably get past a very over rated Antim team they will get trimmed after that..

Promise me that you will front up and stick around gaaboard when Tyrone come a-cropper.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 25, 2009, 10:29:37 PM
Quote...so all Gooches wides, Galvins sending off and scraping past Longford and a crap Sligo penalty was cute hoorism? Whle they will probably get past a very over rated Antim team they will get trimmed after that..

Promise me that you will front up and stick around gaaboard when Tyrone come a-cropper.

No problem -Tyrone will come a cropper at some stage... every team does. You just accept defeat with a bit of dinity and get on with it... Kerry don't seem to know how to do that.  (Cue reply about 35 All Irelands  :P...) 

Rocky Mc Guigan

Think it was Henry Ford who spoke about History being bunk. Kerry, although still in the championship are not in a great place. Internal trouble and strife will lead to their demise though probably not until next weekend. 

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on July 25, 2009, 10:49:58 PM
Think it was Henry Ford who spoke about History being bunk. Kerry, although still in the championship are not in a great place. Internal trouble and strife will lead to their demise though probably not until next weekend. 
yerra but we won 35 All Irelands, 35 All Irelands, 35 All Irelands, 35 All Irelands... keep repeating ad nauseum   

cameltohill

I agree
Kerry aren't beaten until the Sam Maguire is on the opposition bus heading down Jones Road.

not strictly true mohan. if they get beat before the final it is impossible to win sam this year....

longrunsthefox

Quote from: cameltohill on July 25, 2009, 11:36:21 PM
I agree

not strictly true mohan. if they get beat before the final it is impossible to win sam this year....
You mean like 2003?  ;)

Mike Sheehy

QuoteNo problem -Tyrone will come a cropper at some stage... every team does. You just accept defeat with a bit of dinity and get on with it... Kerry don't seem to know how to do that.  (Cue reply about 35 All Irelands  ...) 

you mean like endlessy whinging about injuries etc,etc....

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 25, 2009, 11:49:47 PM
QuoteNo problem -Tyrone will come a cropper at some stage... every team does. You just accept defeat with a bit of dinity and get on with it... Kerry don't seem to know how to do that.  (Cue reply about 35 All Irelands  ...) 

you mean like endlessy whinging about injuries etc,etc....

press went on abut the injuries...Harte or players never went on about it not like the laments in  Jack connors book or Pats puke stuff 

Mike Sheehy

bullshit. there was plenty of excuses being being offered on here...a bit of selective amnesia on your part

longrunsthefox

Tyrone and Kerry went at it full strength last september , twin towers  ::) and all, it is done Sheehy... we have bigger fish to fry... hope Tyrone get Meath next week a team that has been able for them in the championship... would be a good contest   

Mike Sheehy

yeah, and you've spent the 13 years whinging and making excuses after your 1996 enounter with them  ::)  even going so far as slandering a great player like Martin O'Connell

..some things never change I suppose.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 26, 2009, 12:10:09 AM
yeah, and you've spent the 13 years whinging and making excuses after your last enounter with them  ::)  even going so far as slandering a great player like Martin O'Connell

..some things never change I suppose.

you havent aclue - last encounter with Meath was in 2007... they beat Tyrone well in the quarter final. Sheehy you have problems at home need sorting... run along now  :-*