Colm Cooper & Tomás O Sé dropped from Kerry Team?

Started by thebandit, July 24, 2009, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Tyrones own

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 26, 2009, 12:14:36 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 26, 2009, 12:10:09 AM
yeah, and you've spent the 13 years whinging and making excuses after your last enounter with them  ::)  even going so far as slandering a great player like Martin O'Connell

..some things never change I suppose.

you havent aclue - last encounter with Meath was in 2007... they beat Tyrone well in the quarter final. Sheehy you have problems at home need sorting... run along now  :-*   

Simply a bit of selective amnesia on his part Fox :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Tyrones own on July 26, 2009, 12:17:32 AM
yeah, and you've spent the 13 years whinging and making excuses after your last enounter with them  ::)  even going so far as slandering a great player like Martin O'Connell

you havent aclue - last encounter with Meath was in 2007... they beat Tyrone well in the quarter final. Sheehy you have problems at home need sorting... run along now  :-*   

Check it out Tyrone's  Own... he went back and modified that post  :D... some things that can't be changed tho... August '03, September '05 and September '08  :'( 

Tyrones own

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 26, 2009, 12:32:44 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on July 26, 2009, 12:17:32 AM

Check it out Tyrone's  Own... he went back and modified that post  :D... some things that can't be changed tho... August '03, September '05 and September '08  :'( 

Jaysus he did alright :D :D..even after you had it quoted, fairly embarrassing that for the ball breaker that he thinks he is :-[
I'd say it's only a matter of time til he finds his way back to the other place where he belongs!
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 26, 2009, 12:47:57 AM
He'll probably delete it next... aw well. While I'm at it.. which win over Kerry did you enjoy most? for me it was last September  :P

Yea I'd have to agree with that... as all the excuses were used up in the previous two encounters,
sure there was nobody saw 2008 for anything other than us dominating with total pure football....
Twin towers and all  ::)
With the exclusion of sheehy of course, he was rambling on like an auld doll a few months ago
about how we cheated them out of it :D. you couldn't make this shit up ;D
  - Walter Lippmann

longrunsthefox

aye it was glorious and Kerry really believed they were going to hammer Tyrone... was only matter of sending a corner forward back to sort the great tommy walsh  :P 

ONeill

Hopefully not a big deal and if they get past Antrim they'll be reinstated. Two of the best footballers of the modern generation, if not the best. I'd rather watch them playing than sitting on the bench. In saying that, Antrim have a better chance without their presence.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

longrunsthefox

longrunsthefox

Cooper and OSe.... fair enuff... I thot you meant the twin scowlers

No way ref

[He'll probably delete it next... aw well. While I'm at it.. which win over Kerry did you enjoy most? for me it was last September  :P
[/quote]

Yea I'd have to agree with that... as all the excuses were used up in the previous two encounters,
sure there was nobody saw 2008 for anything other than us dominating with total pure football....
With the exclusion of sheehy of course, he was rambling on like an auld doll a few months ago
[/quote]
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 26, 2009, 01:02:46 AM
aye it was glorious and Kerry really believed they were going to hammer Tyrone... was only matter of sending a corner forward back to sort the great tommy walsh  :P 
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 26, 2009, 01:05:07 AM
who? walsh and donaghy?

Lads wise up

longrunsthefox

Quote from: No way ref on July 26, 2009, 01:11:04 AM
[He'll probably delete it next... aw well. While I'm at it.. which win over Kerry did you enjoy most? for me it was last September  :P

[/quote]
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 26, 2009, 01:02:46 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 26, 2009, 01:05:07 AM
who? walsh and donaghy?

Lads wise up
[/quote]

Stand back ref, this one goes way back...

Mike Sheehy

yes, 2007, I had forgotten about that miserable campaign of yours..thanks for reminding me. What were the excuses ye used for that one ?

Mike Sheehy

QuoteJaysus he did alright  ..even after you had it quoted, fairly embarrassing that for the ball breaker that he thinks he is
I'd say it's only a matter of time til he finds his way back to the other place where he belongs!

y'know you a longrunsthevermin are best buddies aren't you...always wumming together....but with comments like this

Quote from: Tyrones own on July 19, 2009, 06:17:17 AM
The only slapping you'll be a part of ye big girl is some lad's sack and yer hole

I'm beginning to understand your "relationship"  a bit better. Its the dumb and dumber darlings of gaaboard !

:-* :-* :-*

RedandGreenSniper

GAAboard should start a white collar boxing competition and Mike Sheehy against Longrunsthefox or Tyrones Own would be one of the obvious fights! I'd pay good money for that!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year