KAKA- IS HE WORTH 62 MILLION POUNDS?

Started by raisins, June 03, 2009, 08:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raisins

Seriously. This isn't even funny anymore.... ???

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Minder

He is worth it if someone is willing to pay it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

fitzroyalty

EC Unique

If Real sign him does this mean they will not sign Ronaldo or will there still be another 60 -70 million in the kitty?

Minder

Quote from: EC Unique on June 03, 2009, 09:47:38 AM
If Real sign him does this mean they will not sign Ronaldo or will there still be another 60 -70 million in the kitty?

They reckon even if they do sign him they are still after Alonso, Ronaldo, Ribery and Villa.

EC Unique

Quote from: Minder on June 03, 2009, 09:52:48 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on June 03, 2009, 09:47:38 AM

They reckon even if they do sign him they are still after Alonso, Ronaldo, Ribery and Villa.

Fook me are the for real (pardon the pun) that must be another 200 million! Is that possible? Would be some team if they clicked but can't see it happening.

Minder

The Times reckon today Chelsea are trying to hijack the deal as there may be a slight hitch as his agent (also his Da) is crying about not getting a big enough cut. That is modern day football in a nutshell.

Shamrock Shore

Yes if it means Real flog 65 squillion euro worth of merchandise to the Far East and Brazil.

From a pure soccer sense, no.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Minder on June 03, 2009, 10:00:04 AM
The Times reckon today Chelsea are trying to hijack the deal as there may be a slight hitch as his agent (also his Da) is crying about not getting a big enough cut. That is modern day football in a nutshell.

I would suggest that Chelsea are being used as a pawn in the deal.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

SidelineKick

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 03, 2009, 09:42:18 AM
no footballer is worth that

Totally agree.  Its a disgrace if you ask me.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Chrisowc

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 03, 2009, 10:19:01 AM
Quote from: Minder on June 03, 2009, 10:00:04 AM

I would suggest that Chelsea are being used as a pawn in the deal.

Silly season well and truely upon us.  It's not usually until the last couple of weeks in August that this craic starts.  The window has only been open a few days.  
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

nrico2006

Knocking on from this, would you rate Kaka as the best player in the world?  Is he better than Ronaldo or Messi?  When I see figures of £75 million mentioned for Ronaldo, its crazy.  Kaka is a better player than Ronaldo, so £62 (is it not £56) million is not that crazy especially if you look at the previous records for Zidane, Crespo and Vieri and those fees were paid basically 10 years ago.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 03, 2009, 10:25:24 AM
Knocking on from this, would you rate Kaka as the best player in the world?  Is he better than Ronaldo or Messi?  When I see figures of £75 million mentioned for Ronaldo, its crazy.  Kaka is a better player than Ronaldo, so £62 (is it not £56) million is not that crazy especially if you look at the previous records for Zidane, Crespo and Vieri and those fees were paid basically 10 years ago.

IMHO

1 Messi
2 Kaka
3 Torres
4 Gerrard
5 Iniesta
You'll Never Walk Alone.