KAKA- IS HE WORTH 62 MILLION POUNDS?

Started by raisins, June 03, 2009, 08:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on June 03, 2009, 04:41:27 PM
Chelsea have just bid £73.5 for Kaka. :o

From skysports

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5361556,00.html

Chelsea have made an astonishing £73.5million bid for AC Milan superstar Kaka, according to Sky Sports News sources.

The brilliant Brazilian, widely regarded as one of the finest players on the planet, was targeted by Manchester City in the winter transfer window but elected to remain with the Serie A giants.

Kaka went on record as recently as Tuesday to insist that he was happy with the Rossoneri and had no plans to move on this summer.

But further speculation emerged that Real Madrid were planning a swoop following Florentino Perez's appointment as president, with the returning supremo eager to make another 'Galactico' signing.

And Sky Sports News sources now understand that Chelsea have tabled a bid which trumps the reported offer of £56million from Santiago Bernabeu.

Former AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti was installed as the new Blues manager on Monday and he could now be set to link up again with the talented playmaker.

Chelsea's £73.5million bid is reported to be backed up by an offer of £10million-a-year in wages after tax for Kaka in a bid to lure him to Stamford Bridge.

Whats the bet's Man City put in a similar offer they did in January for him?

nrico2006

Let them make a move for him, be interesting to see if he really would go and if he did I am sure alot of United fans would not be heartbroken.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

nrico2006

Money talks, and for 80 or 90 million (although unlikely to get that) you would gladly take that as there is other players out there for a fraction of that cost who would score the same number of goals.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

stew

Ronaldo is a classless bastid who pouts, dives and he is not fit to wear the United jersey. Sell the hoor to Real or some other mega rich club and the next time he comes to OT kick the living shite out of him.

And I was a United fan, I cant stand the look of that fcuker.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Norf Tyrone

Chelsea release statement on Kaka. Can't copy and paste, so I'll summerise.

QuoteReported bid for Kaka's a load of shite
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 03, 2009, 10:37:44 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on June 03, 2009, 10:25:24 AM
Knocking on from this, would you rate Kaka as the best player in the world?  Is he better than Ronaldo or Messi?  When I see figures of £75 million mentioned for Ronaldo, its crazy.  Kaka is a better player than Ronaldo, so £62 (is it not £56) million is not that crazy especially if you look at the previous records for Zidane, Crespo and Vieri and those fees were paid basically 10 years ago.

IMHO

1 Messi
2 Kaka
3 Torres
4 Gerrard
5 Iniesta

:D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

slow corner back

Fergie puts up with Ronnies antics for two simple reasons 1) He is a great trainer, never stops practising his skills and shows the young lads a great example on the training field 2) He does the business during the games. To That extent he is very similar to Cantona who equally gave Fergie his fair share of temprament problems. For any of the Utd fans out there just add up the suspensions Cantona picked up during his five years at OT he must have missed the guts of a full season. Ronnie for all the arm waving and face pulling turns up to every game and every training session and more often than not does the business, thats why Fergie has him at the club. When Becks started missing training he was quickly shipped out.

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Quote from: AFS on June 03, 2009, 04:17:20 PM
Can't believe so many are rating Iniesta ahead of Xavi. Maybe the CL final is too fresh in the memory for some, but from what I've seen of Barca in Spain this year Xavi is the slightly better player right now. The stats back this up (CL and La Liga only).

Appearances      Goals     Goals/Game      Assists       Assists/Game 

Iniesta        31                  5            0.16               10               0.32

Xavi           45                  8            0.17                27               0.6

Their goals per game ratio is identical, but Xavi averages twice as many assists. Xavi is the best central midfield player in the world for me, and second only to Messi as the best player in any position.   

Wow thems some goods stats alright. I dont see them play that often so i was only going on what i saw in the CL final!