KAKA- IS HE WORTH 62 MILLION POUNDS?

Started by raisins, June 03, 2009, 08:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 03, 2009, 10:37:44 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on June 03, 2009, 10:25:24 AM
Knocking on from this, would you rate Kaka as the best player in the world?  Is he better than Ronaldo or Messi?  When I see figures of £75 million mentioned for Ronaldo, its crazy.  Kaka is a better player than Ronaldo, so £62 (is it not £56) million is not that crazy especially if you look at the previous records for Zidane, Crespo and Vieri and those fees were paid basically 10 years ago.

IMHO

1 Messi
2 Kaka
3 Torres
4 Gerrard
5 Iniesta

::)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on June 03, 2009, 10:43:17 AM
Knocking on from this, would you rate Kaka as the best player in the world?  Is he better than Ronaldo or Messi?  When I see figures of £75 million mentioned for Ronaldo, its crazy.  Kaka is a better player than Ronaldo, so £62 (is it not £56) million is not that crazy especially if you look at the previous records for Zidane, Crespo and Vieri and those fees were paid basically 10 years ago.

IMHO

1 Messi
2 Kaka
3 Torres
4 Gerrard
5 Iniesta

Problem  ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 03, 2009, 10:44:26 AM

IMHO

1 Messi
2 Kaka
3 Torres
4 Gerrard
5 Iniesta

Problem  ???

Maybe the fact that if you made Xavi and Iniesta wear old fashioned diving suits they'd still be better players thans $tevie Me?
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

nrico2006

Form obviously influences who is regarded as the best in the world, and that has recently omitted the like of Ronaldinho and Kaka from Player of The Year awards, but form is temporary.  My top 3 is below in no order, and it is made up of the 3 players who I think are the best:

- Kaka
- Messi
- Ronaldinho
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on June 03, 2009, 10:47:48 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 03, 2009, 10:44:26 AM

IMHO

1 Messi
2 Kaka
3 Torres
4 Gerrard
5 Iniesta

Problem  ???

Maybe the fact that if you made Xavi and Iniesta wear old fashioned diving suits they'd still be better players thans $tevie Me?

In your opinion.....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Very suprised that someone would put Gerrard above Iniesta going on the form of the 2 in the last year or 2, but then the tinted glasses are on

If Barry is worth £12 million, then Kaka is certainly worth £56 million - when you take merchandise, skill, building a team around a player etc etc

nrico2006

Its a weird world, I remember 2 years ago Darren Bent and Henry moving clubs around the same time, who was worth more?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on June 03, 2009, 10:52:53 AM
Very suprised that someone would put Gerrard above Iniesta going on the form of the 2 in the last year or 2, but then the tinted glasses are on

If Barry is worth £12 million, then Kaka is certainly worth £56 million - when you take merchandise, skill, building a team around a player etc etc

Not at all
Its only a list the actual difference between them is minimal  IMHO both World Class players
Messi way out in front though..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

btw has Gerrard not been on form the last two years  ???
That football writers player of the year award must be for a different Steven Gerrard so...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 03, 2009, 10:56:19 AM

Not at all
Its only a list the actual difference between them is minimal  IMHO both World Class players

Tell me you arent saying Gerrard has been better than Iniesta in the last few years because he won the Writers POTY award??

You have 2 scousers in your top 5. What have they won of note in the last 2 years?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on June 03, 2009, 11:01:24 AM

Not at all

Tell me you arent saying Gerrard has been better than Iniesta in the last few years because he won the Writers POTY award??

You have 2 scousers in your top 5. What have they won of note in the last 2 years?

Of course not I just mentioned it because you said he wasn't on form the last two years
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 03, 2009, 11:02:26 AM

Not at all

Of course not I just mentioned it because you said he wasn't on form the last two years

When did I say he wasnt on form ???

Minder

Not at all

Ridiculous argument, before last week what had Messi and Kaka won in the last two seasons? So your ability is based on how well your team does. That is the old Magpie Seanie argument, that Shearer was s*it because Newcastle never won anything...............To answer your question I believe Torres had a bit part role in Spain winning the Euros last year. Iniesta has been brilliant this year, no doubt, not too many were talking about him last year on a struggling Barcelona team.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on June 03, 2009, 11:04:36 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 03, 2009, 11:02:26 AM

Not at all

When did I say he wasnt on form ???

Very suprised that someone would put Gerrard above Iniesta going on the form of the 2 in the last year

Thats what it sounded like to me,apologises if thats not what you meant

Anywho,rather than the usual suspects berating everyone else's opinion why don't these experts give their top 5...
Make sure you put in John O'Shea and Gary Neville as it seems your team have to be winning for you to be considered a top player in your own right ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

Quote from: Minder on June 03, 2009, 11:06:54 AM

Not at all

Ridiculous argument, before last week what had Messi and Kaka won in the last two seasons? So your ability is based on how well your team does. That is the old Magpie Seanie argument, that Shearer was s*it because Newcastle never won anything...............To answer your question I believe Torres had a bit part role in Spain winning the Euros last year. Iniesta has been brilliant this year, no doubt, not too many were talking about him last year on a struggling Barcelona team.

I avent mentioned Messi or Kaka FFS  ::)

Seems to create a mjor issue if anyone says anything against a scouser on this board