Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Give and Go

ONeill

Probably the first Carlow man to set foot in the Moy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Radda bout yeee

Give and Go

Not the first Carlow man to set foot in the Moy!
John Owens of Eire Og and Carlow played senior football with the Moy in the 80's and was a Tyrone panelist for a while. Played with Plunket Donaghy's team...

Tommo2

Quote from: Give and Go on May 17, 2011, 09:24:58 AM
John Owens of Eire Og and Carlow played senior football with the Moy in the 80's and was a Tyrone panelist for a while. Played with Plunket Donaghy's team...

Are you the infamous Carlow/Killyclogher umpire - Mick Brennan?

Up The Middle

Anybody know who refereed the game (Cookstown v Moy)?

By the sounds of the way people are talking it has a certain Eugene Hughes name written all over it (terrible referee)
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

laceer

I'll second that on Eugene Hughes being a terrible ref. As arrogant as they come

stalwart

how do moy know there ref for fri night already?- never usually common knowledge?

Radda bout yeee

I have a notion you aren't that impartial and you would be suppose to know a right bit about refing yourself!!!  ;D

Up The Middle

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 17, 2011, 12:13:26 PM

I have a notion you aren't that impartial and you would be suppose to know a right bit about refing yourself!!!  ;D

Ah, the penny has dropped with me now, if it is who i think it is then the word suppose in the above post should be in block capitals and underlined
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

clarshack

the referee in the stewartstown v clann na ngael game was incredibly biased towards dooher and o'neill. you couldnt lay a finger on either player. the refereeing in tyrone seems to go from one extreme to the other - you can either assault county men and get away with it or you just cant tackle them at all.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Up The Middle on May 17, 2011, 12:41:10 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 17, 2011, 12:13:26 PM

Ah, the penny has dropped with me now, if it is who i think it is then the word suppose in the above post should be in block capitals and underlined

:D :D :D :D

Give and Go

It is as I say. No more no less. Don't know that Brennan man. Agree with last poster - impressed with hunger and passion of both sides!

Cde

Quote from: Give and Go on May 17, 2011, 02:37:43 PM
It is as I say. No more no less. Don't know that Brennan man. Agree with last poster - impressed with hunger and passion of both sides!

If you were from Louth you would know him