Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Kildress V Rock was a tight game yesterday.

Good entertainment but think Kildress would have won it had there been another ref doing it! Don't like blaming the ref but he was AWFUL! Shane Dorrity from Coalisland. He must have given some of the strangest decisions i've witnessed in a while - cost the tones at least 1-4.

Baled out too - fair few stoppages in 2nd half and he blew it up bang on 30mins!

Ah well at least it was an intriguing watch!

LeoMc

Quote from: Family guy on May 15, 2011, 01:42:49 PM
The fight for second place will be interesting as its clear derrytresk are gona run away with it,the clarkes might just take it

Talking down St Mary's already? ::)

LeoMc

Quote from: Give and Go on May 16, 2011, 12:34:23 PM
Happened to wander into the Moy yesterday to see that game. Am from down south. Couldnt get over the lack of protection for the county men. Philip Jordan was taken out of it and don't think a yellow card was issued. Mulligan was getting lots of hassle and two men jostling him; he got sent off, straight red, no action against the other two. Sean Cavanagh injured when he fell on the ground, arm injured, couldve been walked on - possibly accidental.
Refereeing was as bad as ive ever seen; numerous nasty free for alls... lost control of proceedings because he wouldn't take action early on.
Was competitive to say the least!

Always love to see "neutral" match reports from 1st time posters. You can be sure there is no agenda ::)

LeoMc

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on May 15, 2011, 06:18:14 PM
Carrickmore threw away a 6 point lead to lose at home to Ardboe. Late Ardboe come back inspired by a second half penalty.
The last 100% record outside Junior football. Senior division is looking tight at both ends.
It may be early but the new format seems to be making things more competitive. Roll on the end of July.

Up The Middle

Was the Cookstown v Moy match as bad as i have heard, Cookstown supporters jumping the wire and getting involved with Moy players?
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Give and Go

Quote from: LeoMc on May 16, 2011, 03:59:50 PM
Happened to wander into the Moy yesterday to see that game. Am from down south. Couldnt get over the lack of protection for the county men. Philip Jordan was taken out of it and don't think a yellow card was issued. Mulligan was getting lots of hassle and two men jostling him; he got sent off, straight red, no action against the other two. Sean Cavanagh injured when he fell on the ground, arm injured, couldve been walked on - possibly accidental.
Refereeing was as bad as ive ever seen; numerous nasty free for alls... lost control of proceedings because he wouldn't take action early on.

Always love to see "neutral" match reports from 1st time posters. You can be sure there is no agenda ::)

No agenda! Am from a county that doesn't allow county players play league matches - and we're close to the bottom of the div 4! Was on my way elsewhere and dropped in. Honest!

Family guy

Quote from: Up The Middle on May 16, 2011, 05:26:03 PM
Was the Cookstown v Moy match as bad as i have heard, Cookstown supporters jumping the wire and getting involved with Moy players?

Not the first time cookstown supprorters have done this

bigfrank

Quote from: Give and Go on May 16, 2011, 05:53:11 PM

No agenda! Am from a county that doesn't allow county players play league matches - and we're close to the bottom of the div 4! Was on my way elsewhere and dropped in. Honest!

Are u from Killybegs by any chance give and go???

Give and Go

Quote from: bigfrank on May 16, 2011, 06:25:12 PM
No no, I'd considrerKillybegs north! Leinster county

BingBing

Quote from: Up The Middle on May 16, 2011, 05:26:03 PM

Yes a few cookstown supporters jumped the wire when the first row kicked off. They jumped it again at the second one and luckily enuf wer stopped by moy stewards. To correct the neutral there, with regards to the Mulligan sending off, Moy had 2 men sent off as a result of the same incident just on the stroke of half-time. the referee was atrocious. Jordan was deliberately taken out of it & the ref didnt even know who did it. The offender wasnt punished at all. Absolutely no protection to the county men whatsoever..
Motherf***ers breakin down the door! They ain't gonna find shit!

Give and Go

I thought the other two were sent off because of the melee and not directly for getting involved with Mugser. Tackle on Jordan was so blatant and it was obvious who tackled him; it was incredible the ref didnt get it right; if I'm not mistaken in another incident in which a Moy player was fouled he attempted to book one of his team mates for the foul instead of the opponent!

bigfrank

Quote from: Give and Go on May 16, 2011, 06:36:29 PM

Its just your first 4 posts seem very fishy....BOOM!!! :)

loughshore lad

Who was the ref in Moy - Cookstown game?

Is Cricko Lawn still with Cookstown?

Give and Go

Quote from: bigfrank on May 16, 2011, 08:19:07 PM
Understand your suspicions - but sure thats why I logged on - to express my surprise! I was a previous poster but forgot my username it was so long since I posted. Long been an admirer though of Ulster football. I think you boys are naturally suspicious of strangers - could be MI5!

Give and Go

Quote from: Give and Go on May 16, 2011, 09:06:41 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on May 16, 2011, 08:19:07 PM
Understand your suspicions - but sure thats why I logged on - to express my surprise! I was a previous poster but forgot my username it was so long since I posted. Long been an admirer though of Ulster football. I think you boys are naturally suspicious of strangers - could be MI5!

Might seem that way - but I just logged in because of what I saw! didn't even know which club was which until I looked closely at players. Suspicious minds up there - then I suppose ye had to be for a long time!