Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: rrhf on October 25, 2010, 04:28:10 PM
Heard the O Neill Cups for tessies today she could finish in the Lough!!!  :D

doubt if they'd take er to tessies. no point anyway every clonoe man is in hiding cos we know what we're gonna listen to :D
First on the field and last to leave

tyroneboi

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on October 25, 2010, 05:07:54 PM
Quote from: rrhf on October 25, 2010, 04:28:10 PM
Heard the O Neill Cups for tessies today she could finish in the Lough!!!  :D

doubt if they'd take er to tessies. no point anyway every clonoe man is in hiding cos we know what we're gonna listen to :D

Did they spend much time down in Clonoe last night? Heard that was going to be the first call when they got back to the town!

twotwocharlie

check out www.winonehundredthousand.ie great prize.

good deal available for any club willing to promote it in their area.

orangeman

Well done to Coalisland and I hope they do well in Ulster - they're a very good side and should be around for a good while.

DirtyDozen12

When are the releagtion & promotion playoffs for each league being played??  Dont see any fixtures regarding this on tyronegaa.ie?
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

tyroneboi

At this stage you are looking at a late november/early december finishes for all divisions. Disgraceful really but what you come to expect every year.

skeog

disgraceful that   season is stiii a month to 6 weeks before being finished time for new faces at fixtures level might be finished for xmas

Onthe40

Have to agree with the sentiments being expressed here. I thought last year the fixtures commitee were getting their act together with leagues finishing up relativey quickly considering Tyrone were in an AI semi final. This year its back to the usual delays. Why havent they division1 league games on this weekend? Coalislands could be refixed with their ulster club involvement, reality is they will more than likley win their game anyway - no disrespect to Moy - nothing to play for.

Playing a league final & relegation playoffs in december is taking the mickey out of club players, especially in division 1 where clubs have been sitting idle now for a while.

MR99

Quote from: Onthe40 on October 26, 2010, 05:21:53 PM
Have to agree with the sentiments being expressed here. I thought last year the fixtures commitee were getting their act together with leagues finishing up relativey quickly considering Tyrone were in an AI semi final. This year its back to the usual delays. Why havent they division1 league games on this weekend? Coalislands could be refixed with their ulster club involvement, reality is they will more than likley win their game anyway - no disrespect to Moy - nothing to play for.

Playing a league final & relegation playoffs in december is taking the mickey out of club players, especially in division 1 where clubs have been sitting idle now for a while.
I think you have got to the bottom of the problem above!!!

Redhand Santa

Yeah its probably Mickey Harte's fault that there has been little club football played this last 3 months.

MR99

Quote from: Redhand Santa on October 26, 2010, 09:00:05 PM
Yeah its probably Mickey Harte's fault that there has been little club football played this last 3 months.

In my opinion its his fault that we were left with so many games to play when Tyrone got beat.

MR99

Its taking me to now to comment on the County Final as I am gutted with the result and the performance of Carmen (and both teams for that matter!).  I really fancied them from the start of the year, so much so that I had money on them from April and stood to be a happy man if they had of played anything on Sunday.  Coalisland were a team waiting to get beaten, who didn't believe themselves that they could win it and given the paltry support they had obviously their supporters didn't either.

But I couldn't believe the lack of passion in Carmen and even in the Carmen crowd who were strangely muted.  Why oh why didn't they get stuck in like they did in the second half of the Omagh replay, its is widely known that the Fianna dont like it rough yet Carmen insisted on trying to outplay them and simply run out of ideas.  My winter holiday down the swanny  :( :(

I remember after the controversial game against Dromore in 06 when the row got going and after the supposed 'incident' where they got using a sixth sub, I met a livid Dromore man that evening in Sally's that night and he said to me that if there was a god that he would remove the curse from Dromore and put it on Carmen.  Ever since that, Carmen have now lost 4 county finals in a row (including league finals) and that's not a record they will be proud of.  I am beginning to think that that Dromore man's wish come true.

Best of luck to the Fianna now (even if they did cost me a fortune) but I fear that Tyrone's record in the Ulster Club is not going to be improved upon this year.

clubland

A lot of bad reports in the papers about the county final, I though it was a good game,it missed a few more scores but the defending on view was excellent,some perfectly timed clean tackles with power and strength! It was an open game and both teams attacked at will,but the forwards radars were off a bit, most impressive players were the coalisland no 3,7,9 and the keeper, carrickmore number 3 looks a good un too,had coleraine played and won this final in the same style,the reporters would be printing that it was a great achievement etc,and not about the quality of viewing, to win a championship after 20 years is a great achievement and relief to any club, also great to see two teams with only one county panellist.it says a lot about the standard of football, I think mickey harte could recruit a few from both teams,I'm sure tyrone could enter a second team and compete in the usfc

viiv

O'Neills All County League Div 1 2010

Saturday 30th 1.30pm (Reserve) and 3.00pm (Senior)
Trillick St Macartan's V Carrickmore St Colmcille's

Sunday 31st October 12.30pm (No reserve)
Aghyaran St Davogs V Dromore St Dympna's
Donaghmore St Patrick's V Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa
Killyclogher St Mary's V Greencastle St Patrick's
Omagh St Enda's V Kildress Wolfe Tones

Sunday 31st October 12.30pm (Reserve) 2pm (Senior)
Errigal Ciaran V Galbally Pearses

Puckoon

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 24, 2010, 10:54:54 PM
Poor enough fare in the senior final today I thought - although Coalisland were worthy winners IMO.

MOM would be between numbers 5, 8 and 13 for Coalisland.
And how one umpire gave a point for Carmen in the first half - when it was clearly two yards wide - I dunno.

Quote from: clubland on October 26, 2010, 09:59:43 PM
A lot of bad reports in the papers about the county final, I though it was a good game,it missed a few more scores but the defending on view was excellent,some perfectly timed clean tackles with power and strength! It was an open game and both teams attacked at will,but the forwards radars were off a bit, most impressive players were the coalisland no 3,7,9 and the keeper, carrickmore number 3 looks a good un too,had coleraine played and won this final in the same style,the reporters would be printing that it was a great achievement etc,and not about the quality of viewing, to win a championship after 20 years is a great achievement and relief to any club, also great to see two teams with only one county panellist.it says a lot about the standard of football, I think mickey harte could recruit a few from both teams,I'm sure tyrone could enter a second team and compete in the usfc

How can you boys both watch the same game and neither of you pick one of the same players who stood out!  :D