Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocky Mc Guigan

At a loss why Cookstown seemingly disapproved of  the of idea playing the minor final as curtain raiser to senior final tomorrow. I realise there is some baggage carried over from last year's encounter but at the end of the day it's the players who are missing out on the experience of playing in front of a big crowd on county final day

Norf Tyrone

Stewartstown lifted the Div 3 title today with a handy enough win in Glenmornan. I think it was 3-12 to 0-7 or something.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

KIDDO 4

Loughmacrory 0.11, Rock 0.10  , intermediate  playoff this  afternoon inLoughmacrory.

Any craic

A perfect day for Omagh in 60 seconds - see the last gasp goal drama here and Omagh minors win as well - http://vimeo.com/16125199//

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on October 23, 2010, 06:50:59 PM
At a loss why Cookstown seemingly disapproved of  the of idea playing the minor final as curtain raiser to senior final tomorrow. I realise there is some baggage carried over from last year's encounter but at the end of the day it's the players who are missing out on the experience of playing in front of a big crowd on county final day

Are you sure Cookstown objected? I heard they didn't mind going to St Endas but the county board made the decision because of the trouble at the previous game (was it U16?). Don't think the county board are overly emanoured with Omagh these days because of the DRA carry on.

time ticking away

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 23, 2010, 10:43:49 PM

Are you sure Cookstown objected? I heard they didn't mind going to St Endas but the county board made the decision because of the trouble at the previous game (was it U16?). Don't think the county board are overly emanoured with Omagh these days because of the DRA carry on.
and how would you know
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

longrunsthefox

Quote from: time ticking away on October 24, 2010, 02:55:39 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 23, 2010, 10:43:49 PM

and how would you know

I have spoken to one of them and know from others who also have. They do live in Tyrone and get into conversations.

orangeman

Good luck to both sides today -

I think Coalisland can do it.

ceol agus peil

Half time  Paul mc  girr   Glen 1.9  enniskillen  0.2.
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Full time Paul mc girr quarter final  in dromore Glen  1.16  enniskillen 0.3.
Sent from my iphone

usa07

what tome is the county final at? is it on q101?

tyroneboi

ceol agus peil

Pomeroy 1.10 ardboe 1.9 grade 2minor championship final today in  omagh
Sent from my iphone

barelegs