Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 24, 2010, 10:14:42 PM
Complacency from the Eglish boys? I'm sure the 2 hot favourites (Killyman and Stewartstown) won't be falling into that trap tomorrow evening!

jaysus i wouldnt say hot favourites. stewartstown v brackaville tomorrow night is a 50/50 game. brackaville are going into this game with good form as well. I wouldnt rule out a replay tbh. I dont think it will be low scoring like tonight.

KIDDO 4

Omagh   remain on  course for  5 in a row at U16 level  after defeating Donaghmore 1.17 to 2.8  in  Augher this morning in the U16 championship semi final.

KIDDO 4

Dromore qualfied for the  league semi finals this afternoon  by virtue of a 1,8  to 0.9 league victory overCarrickmore this afternoon.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

usa07

kiddo what teams had Dromore an Carmen out today?

skeog

some dog fights in the  last round  of games in Div 1 the phones will be hopping in several locations could end up with about 6 teams playing off.

barelegs

JFC semi finals

Stewartstown Harps     3-12      v     Brackaville Owen Roes     1-4

Killyman St Mary's    2-15      v     Dregish Pearse Óg     2-6

So much for Clarshack's 'we're not hot favourites' speil ;)

Bit of a derby now in the final

MR99

Quote from: usa07 on September 25, 2010, 04:46:15 PM
kiddo what teams had Dromore an Carmen out today?
Went to the Carmen game today thinking they would play with style like the championship game but was really disappointed, really does seem like that champs game was a freak result.  Carmen seemed to have everyone bar Mcgurk at full back and Paul hughes, Dromore started without Fabian O'Neill along with the 6 or 7 boys that are missing from last years team.  Carmen looked good for a while but Dromore started playing inthe second half and really should have won by a lot more.  Gormley was taken to the cleaers by Barry Collins who seems to be back in better shape and big Garry dominated midfield, must have had a deal going with Oz as Oz kicked every ball in the second half straight at him.  A real hammer blow for Carmen who seemed to have no ideas in the second half and will have to imrpove big time to beat Omagh.  Still think they will do it though.  Snowy O'Neill made a late appearance for Dromore and if they get him in shape then they'll take a lot of stopping in the league.

clarshack

Quote from: barelegs on September 25, 2010, 08:16:02 PM
JFC semi finals

Stewartstown Harps     3-12      v     Brackaville Owen Roes     1-4

Killyman St Mary's    2-15      v     Dregish Pearse Óg     2-6

So much for Clarshack's 'we're not hot favourites' speil ;)

Bit of a derby now in the final

brackaville were flying in the 1st 5-10 minutes of the game this evening. they hit 2 great scores to go 0-2 up and paul rouse hit the post with a glorious chance. if that went in things might have been different. it was a big let off for us and gareth devlin goaled not long after. scoreline in the end was flattering for the harps but it was a good win considering we were missing our 1st choice midfield.

no doubt people will have us as favourites for the final but killyman had a big win as well against a good dregish team. also in 2007 everyone had them written off against moortown in the IFC final but look what happened.

it is still very finely balanced for stewartstown and killyman in the league and championship. for me these are the 2 teams that deserve to go up but yet either team could still lose it all!

clarshack

have heard rumours that the Junior Final is on Friday 8th October under lights. apparently it has to be that weekend as the tyrone winners are out the following weekend in ulster (not that we are looking ahead and i dont want to be accused of looking ahead - that's just the reason given why the final is that particular weekend).

orangeman

Clarshck,

I think you're being very modest. Brackaville never at any stage looked like giving you a game and the longer it went on the worse it got for Brackaville. With 15 minutes to go the crowd started to leave, such was the stranglehold that you had on the game. You;ve a very good side, one which is much too strong for junior football. I don't the final score in any way flattered you -  you'll take the beating in the final and in Ulster club I suspect.

KIDDO 4

Is the junior final not onSunday Oct 10th,  along with the intermediate final , at Healy Park.

maco

The 'Guideline for the remainder of the season' sent out to clubs on September 18th stated that the Junior and Intermediate Championship finals are to be played on Sunday October 10th. The Junior winners play Monaghan opposition in Omagh on Sunday 17th in the Ulster club.

KIDDO 4

Was Oct 17th  not the date selected on that  draft for the Tyrone county final which will be played in Omagh.

KIDDO 4

1   Errigal Ciaran   14=25      
2   Coalisland Fianna   14=23   
3   An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait14=21   
4   Omagh St Enda's   14=20   
5   Carrickmore St Colmcille's 14=16   
6   Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa14=16   
7   Clonoe O`Rahilly's   14=12      
8   Cookstown Fr Rocks   14=12   
9   Killyclogher St Mary's   14=12
10   Moy Tír na nÓg   14=12   
11   Domhnach Mór Naoimh Pádraig14=10