Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kicking king

i doubt theyve made a mistake in the fixtures.  surely the carrickmore omagh match will be on the sunday

goal and a point

Quote from: barelegs on September 12, 2010, 07:06:34 PM
Just beat me to that Norf. Should mean Newtown are all but safe

Strabane Sigersons     2-8      v     Gortin St Patrick's     2-12
Aghaloo O`Neill's     1-8      v     Newtownstewart St Eugene's     1-11

So with two games left that leaves the bottom like this

Newtownstewart              11
Urney St Colmcille's            11
Augher St Macartan's         10
Clann na Gael                     9
Strabane Sigersons             8
Aghaloo O`Neill's                5
Killeeshil St Mary's               5

what way do playoofs work?

Massey-135

any truth that marty penrose is moving to carrickmore?

nrico2006

Quote from: Massey-135 on September 13, 2010, 12:01:22 PM
any truth that marty penrose is moving to carrickmore?

How many years has this rumour been on the go?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: kicking king on September 13, 2010, 09:04:01 AM
i doubt theyve made a mistake in the fixtures.  surely the carrickmore omagh match will be on the sunday

This match will be on the 3rd October I hear.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Baile an tuaigh

Dose any one know if Peter Canavan is getting involved with the u21's next year? Could be a great move.

Club Rossa

Heard that Canavan and Chris Lawn may be in the running for the minor or u21 job next year.

rrhf

would love to see these guys involved, however I wonder is it more likely that Munroe will move up.  If he can win 2 ais at minors in 3 years Im sure a crack at u21s would tempt. 

laceer

Think Munroe has said this is his last year with the minors. I'd imagine u21s will be the next logical step. Would Canavan be interested in taking the minors? I know Chris Lawn took a few of the development squads a while back

Rois

We're down to our last few tables for the Club Tyrone Night at the Dogs up at Drumbo on Fri 8 October.

Tickets are £50 which includes dinner.

There's a special event on before the racing starts which will be a laugh.  Who knows, maybe we'll be celebrating another All Ireland minor success and possibly a senior title for the ladies!

Also selling dogs for a chance to show your support (and get your name in the programme), and it's a perfect opportunity to advertise your business in the programme, which will be read by 300 Tyrone people from across the county (and beyond). 

Check this out:

http://www.tyronegaa.ie/2010/08/club-tyrone-night-at-the-dogs/

Man Marker

Saturday 2nd October

In Dungannon
3.30pm – TBC

Target Express Senior Football Championship Semi Final
5.15pm – Coalisland v Kildress

———

Sunday 3rd October

In Pomeroy
4.00pm – TBC

Target Express Senior Football Championship Semi Final
5.45pm – Carrickmore v Omagh

Radda bout yeee

Two weeks away til semi final time! How does everyone feel about it now? Aby word on how all 4 teams are preparing?

Mr. Nakata

Omagh will be doing well to make a game of it against Carrickmore at this rate. 4 suspensions to key personnel and an injury to Joe McMahon, although how serious this is I don't know. Big Joe was the best player on the park for me against both Moy and Ardboe, so things are bad enough as it is, but his absence would be an absolute disaster for Omagh.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on September 17, 2010, 04:54:38 PM
Omagh will be doing well to make a game of it against Carrickmore at this rate. 4 suspensions to key personnel and an injury to Joe McMahon, although how serious this is I don't know. Big Joe was the best player on the park for me against both Moy and Ardboe, so things are bad enough as it is, but his absence would be an absolute disaster for Omagh.

From what I gather at the minute he's set to miss the semi along with Justy. But is it not only one other suspended player who'll miss the semi: Michael Gallagher who got 8 weeks? The rest only got 4 and since they weren't straight red offences won't miss an automatic game?
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken