Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Doesnt sound like something gormley would do!! when is the next round of the championship on??

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: new devil on May 07, 2007, 08:41:30 PM
Doesnt sound like something gormley would do!! when is the next round of the championship on??

23rd May in Athens you w**ker
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

new devil

Quote from: Syd The Sailor on May 07, 2007, 08:49:27 PM
Quote from: new devil on May 07, 2007, 08:41:30 PM

23rd May in Athens you w**ker

???  good point, this board would be lost without your wisdom

sam03/05

might not sound like something that he would do and to be honest I was shocked myself
but I was only a few yards away from him and ne was a disgrace

KIDDO

N-Mhuire won the 2007 Tyrone feile competition tonight at Greencastle with a 4 points to 3 semi final win over, Omagh , and a comprehensive final win over Kildress, who had defeated  Carrickmore in the other semi final after extra time

loughshore lad

Quote from: clarshack on May 04, 2007, 11:55:56 PM
i see on bbc teletext it says ardboe breezed through the game. they certainly didnt breeze through midfield where i though john devlin and mickey mulgrew were outstanding for the harps. Ok ardboe were in control but we gave them plenty to think about as roger keenan said after.

Agree Clarshack - Stewartstown gave a very good account of themselves. This was a real potential banana skin for Ardboe and they will be relieved to have came away with the victory.

loughshore lad

Quote from: snappiered on May 07, 2007, 11:31:02 AM
Moving on, any of our Ardboe posters got any up to date info on Brian Mc Guigan? How close is he to returning

From what I can gather it is hard to say, he has not been training with the team yet so it will be a few weeks at the very least.

Fuzzman

Was at the Errigal v Clanns game and we certainly gave them a big scare though Mr Sludden certainly tried his best to help us along the way.
I was surrounded by Errigal fans and the crack was good bar one loud mouth who I enjoyed winding up.

Errigal lead by one or max two points through most of the 1st half but couldnt break clear with most scores coming from Daisy frees. He's looked on fire and is lightening fast but our full back line held the errigal forwards reasonably well.

With NO SON we were always gonna struggle winning possesion in the forward line but thanks to Sludden we got our fair share of easy frees and gleefully took them with the odd tenner in sluddens back pocket.

Anyway wasnt too impressesed with Errigal at all with Enda McGinely starting well at midfield but think Dooher did well against him despite a few inches shorter. Dooher looks back to his best and as usual got a crack to the face as did Adrain Ball with loads of blood. He ran all day as usual and looks to have the injuey over him and the hunget back.
Had we had SON we could have made it an interesting weekend with the two big guns knocked out.

Yeah Peter the Saviour came on last 10 mins and even though he hadnt played all year in the 1st team, his presence alone had the desired effect, even if he did lift his fist once and probably deserved to go though I was very far away so didnt get a good view.

Davy Harte and Paul Quinn looked the pick of the Errigal crew with big Enda fading big time in 2nd half.

fior gael ultach

Quote from: sam03/05 on May 07, 2007, 12:39:52 PM
dont know if anyone else saw it last night but I was standing on the far side of the pitch behind the Carmen dugout.
Conor Gormley made a complete show of himself. After he was sent off called the linesman a w&%ker, had a go at an official. Told him that he was a dead man, that "if he ever came to Clogher again he was f*ucking dead". He then proceeded to punch the advertising boards about 3 or 4 times shouting f&ck. he kicked and punched the concrete dugout. Is this any worse than what Paddy Bradley did? Amyway he bahaved like a complete idiot and I have lost a lot of respect for the man.
he plays for tymoan
are you really surprized?

Gabriel_Hurl

laceer

Quote from: KIDDO on May 07, 2007, 11:12:17 PM
N-Mhuire won the 2007 Tyrone feile competition tonight at Greencastle with a 4 points to 3 semi final win over, Omagh , and a comprehensive final win over Kildress, who had defeated  Carrickmore in the other semi final after extra time

where you up at the feile kiddo?n mhuire/omagh semi final was decided by a 45 scored with the last kick of the game from n mhuire midfielder.some goin for an u14 to point a 45!!!

Keals

Screw the whole senior Championship, Intermediate is were it is happing, it the tighest league by a mile, and any body can beat any body, well with the exception of Brockagh and Aghaloo cause there crap ;D Ther preliminary rounds should be very interseting to say the least, and opinions on who will come out on top, and more to the point when they rae due to be played???

goal and a point

Intermediate is provisionally down for the first weekend in June and as far as i am aware this will happen. i think your statement in regards to aghaloo is a bit harsh. They have the championship experience.  Moortown look very strong and i think if eglish get a good run they wont be far away.

ziggysego

Don't forget Greencastle. We're having a good League campaign to date and are looking forward to carrying that over to the Champ
Testing Accessibility

Quarterback

Quote from: Keals on May 08, 2007, 02:44:50 PM
Screw the whole senior Championship, Intermediate is were it is happing, it the tighest league by a mile, and any body can beat any body, well with the exception of Brockagh and Aghaloo cause there crap ;D Ther preliminary rounds should be very interseting to say the least, and opinions on who will come out on top, and more to the point when they rae due to be played???

Is this guy having a laugh?  Senior championship is where it all happens...The quickest & highest standard of football.  I not putting down intermediate or junior football but i know which medal id like to have in my back pocket...and would be respected the more for it...Thats the way it is in tyrone now, the standard is that high.