Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barelegs

Intermediate Championship

Newtownstewart 0-12 Strabane 1-09

Junior Championship

Brackaville 2-10 Owen Roe O'Neills 0-07

Norf Tyrone

Fairly abject display from our good selves tonight. Nothing more to add to be fair.

Maybe I don't go to enough games but it's the first time I seen a Championship match start early! Ref started it 6 or 7 minutes early by my watch!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tommo2

Fair play to Newtown. Dont really like them, but they are a very good championship team.

Doesnt look good for Carmen getting beat by a mediocre Killyclogher team.

clarshack

stewartstown had a hard fought win (0-11 to 1-6) against clogher this evening in a bad tempered affair. it seems to be these teams all-ireland finals to play stewartstown and yet they seem to lie down and roll over against killyman. the harps now go into the dungannon match on thurs night without our 2 main forwards.

tyroneboi

Who is missing on Thursday Clarshack? What happened them?

clarshack

armour is suspended for the next championship game while anton coyle who has done a lot of scoring for us this season was red carded last night. the only consolation is that we didnt lose any more to suspension or injury last night as the referee let them away with murder. no harm to clogher but they reduced the level of football to what you would have seen in Division 3 in the 1980's. We will be sore all week while dungannon will be as fresh as daisies come thursday night. everything seems to be falling in place for the clarkes.

tyroneboi

Pull the other one clarshack!! Stewartstown will have no bother disposing of Dungannon. They have noone to handle Gareth Devlin. And besides Stewartstown probably have their eyes set on a run on Ulster and the All Ireland club!!

ziggysego

Terrific weekend for Tyrone GAA.

Ladies, Hurlers and Minors all winning their matches over the last day.

Congratulations all!
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on August 22, 2010, 08:46:03 PM
Terrific weekend for Tyrone GAA.

Ladies, Hurlers and Minors all winning their matches over the last day.

Congratulations all!

Great weekend all round is right.

clarshack

Quote from: tyroneboi on August 22, 2010, 01:35:40 PM
Pull the other one clarshack!! Stewartstown will have no bother disposing of Dungannon. They have noone to handle Gareth Devlin. And besides Stewartstown probably have their eyes set on a run on Ulster and the All Ireland club!!

you must be joking. eyes only set on thursday night and after that getting the next 2 league points. besides i think brackaville will win the championship this year.

tyroneman

Anyone clear up the age issue with Ronan O'Neill - is he just turned 16 and can play minor next year or or older?

I don't get to see many club games - how does he get on there?

Seems a serious talent.

tyrone86

He definitely didn't play in the u16 Final before the Co Final last year so he's not a minor next year - I think he's 17 and going into 7th year. Liam Gervan, Kiefer Morgan and Richard Donnelly are in the same boat.

stillsenior

Quote from: tyrone86 on August 22, 2010, 11:01:31 PM
He definitely didn't play in the u16 Final before the Co Final last year so he's not a minor next year - I think he's 17 and going into 7th year. Liam Gervan, Kiefer Morgan and Richard Donnelly are in the same boat.

He was 18  a couple of weeks ago. Think Joe was getting him mixed up with his younger brother

onthepitch

What club does Ronan O'Neill play for?
What about Dara Donelly? I thought he really turned the game around

maximus

O'neill 18 Omagh
Donnelly Augher I think