Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: midnightcaller on August 08, 2010, 06:36:42 PM
Quote from: ceol agus peil on August 08, 2010, 06:23:04 PM
Killyclogher 2.10,trillick o.7.  Galbally 1.7  moy 2.10   ,  e-ciarian 0.17 coalisland 0.6,  carrickmore 3.15 aygharan 1.5.  Kildress  0.5 donaghmore 0.13.

Had Coalisland a full team out? Heavy defeat.

I would say they had 2 or 3 seniors playing, the rest of the team was reserves. Coalisland did/could not field for reserve game. Errigal were near to full strength. Nothing can be assumed from this result.

Onthe40

Quote from: ceol agus peil on August 08, 2010, 06:12:00 PM
Dromore defeated omagh 1.13 to 0.13  at Healy park ,with colm mc cullagh scoreing 1.6.

Any reports on this one?
I hear Omagh were missing a few as well. Whats the reason the Mcmahons werent playing?

Zapatista

Quote from: EC Unique on August 09, 2010, 09:58:11 AM

I would say they had 2 or 3 seniors playing, the rest of the team was reserves. Coalisland did/could not field for reserve game. Errigal were near to full strength. Nothing can be assumed from this result.

I can't help but assume. Ye must be some outfit ;) that's the victory of the year so far.

EC Unique

Quote from: Zapatista on August 09, 2010, 10:17:59 AM

I can't help but assume. Ye must be some outfit ;) that's the victory of the year so far.

Aye sure it all is ours to loose! ;) :D

Man Marker

When you two boys are finished  ;)

Coalisland to take down the mighty Errigal !

LeoMc

Quote from: midnightcaller on August 08, 2010, 06:36:42 PM
Quote from: ceol agus peil on August 08, 2010, 06:23:04 PM
Killyclogher 2.10,trillick o.7.  Galbally 1.7  moy 2.10   ,  e-ciarian 0.17 coalisland 0.6,  carrickmore 3.15 aygharan 1.5.  Kildress  0.5 donaghmore 0.13.

Had Coalisland a full team out? Heavy defeat.

Quote from: Man Marker on August 09, 2010, 12:04:46 PM
When you two boys are finished  ;)

Coalisland to take down the mighty Errigal !

Well it certainly looks like they are keeping their powder dry. ;)

They may be from the Mickey Harte school, not risking any players in the ACL 3 weeks ahead of the championship. ;D

omagh_gael

Quote from: Onthe40 on August 09, 2010, 10:17:12 AM
Dromore defeated omagh 1.13 to 0.13  at Healy park ,with colm mc cullagh scoreing 1.6.

Any reports on this one?
I hear Omagh were missing a few as well. Whats the reason the Mcmahons werent playing?

Both have Hamstring trouble, not risked with championship round the corner.

On a side note I see Tommy McGuigan ruled out for rest of the season with chipped bone in his knee.

skeog

dromore seemed  to be missing about 6 from last year so omagh should still have been able to win

Club Rossa

Clonoe 1-10 Ardboe 1-16 tonight.

spuds

for any of you bucks that have access to setanta ireland peter canavan is now being interviewed about his career
good enough programme with plenty of crying
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

loughshore lad

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 09, 2010, 07:04:42 PM
Quote from: Onthe40 on August 09, 2010, 10:17:12 AM

Any reports on this one?

Both have Hamstring trouble, not risked with championship round the corner.

On a side note I see Tommy McGuigan ruled out for rest of the season with chipped bone in his knee.

From what I hear the damage is substantial, a massive blow to Ardboe's aspirations of beating Omagh

Zapatista

Quote from: skeog on August 09, 2010, 07:38:07 PM
dromore seemed  to be missing about 6 from last year so omagh should still have been able to win

Lucky Dromore weren't playing EC so :-\

omagh_gael

QuoteFrom what I hear the damage is substantial, a massive blow to Ardboe's aspirations of beating Omagh

Yeah that is a big blow. Hopefully John Mc Conville leaves his shoulder back on the loughshore too! ;)

Club Rossa

Omagh will be well fancied now with Tommy out,and i would say big John will have to go all the harder now :D

EC Unique

Quote from: rrhf on August 07, 2010, 10:02:57 AM
down lads playing championship this weekend

QuoteAmbrose Rogers could be an injury doubt for Down's All-Ireland Football semi-final against Kildare.

The Longstone player sustained a knee injury in his club's Down Senior Football Championship victory over Liatroim on Sunday.

The full extent of the injury is not yet known with the midfielder scheduled to undergo a scan in the coming days.

All Down's other panelists appear to have emerged from the weekend club games unscathed.

Down take on the Lilywhites at Croke Park on 29 August.

I'd say they are regretting fixing the Championship now!