Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR99

Quote from: Man Marker on May 14, 2010, 10:13:20 AM
How come no one is talking up Arboe for the champonship. Hardly mentioned, a team who had the thing almost won last year. They have alot of natural footballers.

With the championship around the corner its time to put our head on the block.  I reckon its between Ardboe and Errigal, with the winners of Fianna and Clonoe as a long shot.

Zapatista

Quote from: MR99 on May 14, 2010, 10:44:36 AM
Quote from: viiv on May 13, 2010, 03:23:22 PM
Anybody know how Shane McMahon is getting on? Hope he is still on the mend.

I hear Shane is out of intensive care and the docs are happy with his progress but he has a long way to go.  That's what I hear but maybe someone else has more info.  Lets hope its true.

It's true. He's made great improvments this week. He is now awake and responsive. He still has a lot of healing to do but has made great progress this week.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Zapatista on May 14, 2010, 10:53:49 AM

I hear Shane is out of intensive care and the docs are happy with his progress but he has a long way to go.  That's what I hear but maybe someone else has more info.  Lets hope its true.

It's true. He's made great improvments this week. He is now awake and responsive. He still has a lot of healing to do but has made great progress this week.

Thats great to hear!!!!

loughshore lad

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 14, 2010, 11:23:08 AM

Thats great to hear!!!!

Totally agree, good news and really hope he pulls through.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: loughshore lad on May 14, 2010, 12:12:16 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 14, 2010, 11:23:08 AM

Thats great to hear!!!!

Totally agree, good news and really hope he pulls through.

ditto that
First on the field and last to leave

Radda bout yeee

wheres he takin er from - whats the feeling in the clonoe camp this week? no match last week due to the tragic loss but the rahillys must be in confident mood ahead of a trip to kildress?

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 14, 2010, 02:46:27 PM
wheres he takin er from - whats the feeling in the clonoe camp this week? no match last week due to the tragic loss but the rahillys must be in confident mood ahead of a trip to kildress?

i think the team is confident, and it would be hard to say they'll not be trying to get a result in memory of bubba, but i can never remember comin out of Gortacladdy with a result regardless of the form of either team
First on the field and last to leave

clarshack

Stewartstown 3-9 Errigal III 1-3 tonight at dunmoyle. Errigal were 1-1 to 0-0 up early on but the harps (with several players missing) dominated after that and could have won by a lot more. had a bad feeling before this game as it was a potential banana skin but it all worked out.

the no. 10 for errigal (called skin) looks a very good player and i dont know how he isnt playing for at least the 2nd team?

Tommo2

Quote from: clarshack on May 15, 2010, 11:22:00 PM
Stewartstown 3-9 Errigal III 1-3 tonight at dunmoyle. Errigal were 1-1 to 0-0 up early on but the harps (with several players missing) dominated after that and could have won by a lot more. had a bad feeling before this game as it was a potential banana skin but it all worked out.

the no. 10 for errigal (called skin) looks a very good player and i dont know how he isnt playing for at least the 2nd team?

Are the 3rds not the real 2nd team. I would imagine it would be a much higher standard than Div 1 reserve. I susoect some players may not want to be seen to play in the 3rds, but Div 3  is a good standard of football.

ziggysego

Greencastle 1-07 Coalisland 0-11
Testing Accessibility

barelegs

Derrylaughan 2-10  Gortin 2-8

Gortin led 2-5 to 0-2 after 15 minutes with Diarmiad McNulty causing alot of problems. The Derrylaughan defence tightened up from then on, with Malachy Quinn doing well on McNulty. A soft enough penalty got Derrylaughan back into the game. Gortin died after that. Fergal McAliskey kicked a handful of frees while the introduction of Kevin Coary in the second half helped. The game got heated towards the end but Derrylaughan hung on just about.

TonesAbú

orangeman

new devil

Radda bout yeee