Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goal and a point

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on May 02, 2010, 09:25:11 PM
Bit of freud there.   :(

Anyone want to fill us in on  Gallagher v McCann incident at Omagh today?

would not like to comment fully on it - but gallagher deserves 3 months for his actions. He may have been sent of harshly in some peoples eyes in the first instance but to do an action like that going of the field when the fella was not not even looking is dispicable. 

seems to be a we bit of physical rivalry building up between these 2 teams - last years league semi final

The Hammer

Quote from: goal and a point on May 03, 2010, 11:18:53 AM

would not like to comment fully on it - but gallagher deserves 3 months for his actions. He may have been sent of harshly in some peoples eyes in the first instance but to do an action like that going of the field when the fella was not not even looking is dispicable. 

seems to be a we bit of physical rivalry building up between these 2 teams - last years league semi final

If McCanns big enough to throw punches he should be big enough to take them....
McGarvey was hitting boys off the ball all day long, its all he could do cause he isnt up to much these days.

Errigal feel aggrieved because plan A against omagh is to outscore them, if it doesnt work Plan B is too get physical. it didnt work either. Too many errigal boys lay down and play acted cause the ref gave them everything.

Other that the mindless man dancing;

it was a good ol game. Peter Harte was totally out played by a more physical and conditioned Patrick Doherty. Very impressed with Ronan McCrory, seems to have added alot of muscle in the off season, strong and fast, very powerful in breaking the tackle, would like to of see him out the field abit further. Sparky loughren couldnt lace daisey mc dermotts boots, dont know why hes there. the boy with the beard in centre half back ? dont know who he is but seems like he's the making of a good player. John McPeake fro omagh played a great game, Joe McMahon added the extra bit. Cahall McCarron shooting was off the boil, for the 3rd game running.

All in all players shook hand and lightly socialized in the club rooms after, tempers bolied over, people got punched, people threw punches and people played some nice football.
few bit of stand banter from yesterday

ERRIGAL MAN - ye's didnt do that against Ardboe ye feckers ?
OMAGH MAN - Yous arent as big as Ardboe

EX ERRIGAL STAR wing back - Cheating Townie B@sterds !!
EX OMAGH COUNTY MIDFIELDER - You were no saint either
EX ERRIGAL STAR wing back - Shut your mouth townie
EX OMAGH COUNTY MIDFIELDER - if i go up to you u'll run, just like you did all your playing days, away out to st julians road.

FORMER ERRIGAL FULLBACK EX COUNTY - ye's bad mannered f**kers
OMAGH OFFICAL - WTF ?
BUTTERCUP MCBERTY - You pack of Townie cheating W@nkers, Shower of hores
OMAGH RESERVE PLAYER - Away back to maghaberry you fat wee C*nt

All the fun of any given sunday in any part of ireland....

up tyrone

Quote from: rrhf on May 03, 2010, 11:08:18 AM
Listen Colm Cavanagh been getting "lessons" for a lot longer than Niall, and believe me hes only starting to get it right - he has been hard to watch for a number of years as a Tyrone supporter.   Yesterday I believe ye's were the better of the two teams. But dont have a go at a 20 year old lad - a little humility in victory would be nice, but not expected.  I dont think Hughes is from Donaghmore.
Sorry rrhf but have to agree with final whistles comment on niall mckenna,my own personal opinion was that he was looking to much handy ball he didnt even try to compete in the fielding stakes.You wud probably know better than me was niall carrying an injury yday seemed to be down on the ground getting attention alot.Whats the story on damian mccaul & kelvin hughes to massive losses to you`s.

LeoMc

Quote from: goal and a point on May 03, 2010, 11:18:53 AM

I think it stems back to the Omagh v Ardboe championship game last year. A young Omagh team used to under-age success let Ardboe bully them off the field and have been told ever since that they bottled it.
Errigal happened to be next up and Omagh went over the top in the semi-final to show they wouldn't be bullied. It is all about getting the balance between agression and thuggery.

McCann and Gallagher was about agression and standing up for themselves. What Michael did after was thuggery.
Big Joe should have known better than to react to a late hit also.

Final Whistle

Quote from: rrhf on May 03, 2010, 11:08:18 AM
Listen Colm Cavanagh been getting "lessons" for a lot longer than Niall, and believe me hes only starting to get it right - he has been hard to watch for a number of years as a Tyrone supporter.   Yesterday I believe ye's were the better of the two teams. But dont have a go at a 20 year old lad - a little humility in victory would be nice, but not expected.  I dont think Hughes is from Donaghmore.

I was not using the word lesson in a derogatory way, quite contraire, McKenna IMO is brilliant prospect. Also, Donaghmore is a team who I hold in the highest esteem, whose sole aim is always to play football. No need to be so crabbit, a little grace in defeat would be nice, but as you say, not expected.

LeoMc

Quote from: Zapatista on May 02, 2010, 07:07:56 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 02, 2010, 06:07:26 PM
Dromore 0-07 Greencastle 1-04

Great result for ye ziggy. Any reports?

A lot of Dromore players missing I hear.
Any word on Ricey for Sunday 23rd?

More importantly, I would wish Psycho well for a speedy recovery,

ONeill

Quote from: The Hammer on May 03, 2010, 12:30:28 PM

If McCanns big enough to throw punches he should be big enough to take them....
McGarvey was hitting boys off the ball all day long, its all he could do cause he isnt up to much these days.

Errigal feel aggrieved because plan A against omagh is to outscore them, if it doesnt work Plan B is too get physical. it didnt work either. Too many errigal boys lay down and play acted cause the ref gave them everything.

Other that the mindless man dancing;

it was a good ol game. Peter Harte was totally out played by a more physical and conditioned Patrick Doherty. Very impressed with Ronan McCrory, seems to have added alot of muscle in the off season, strong and fast, very powerful in breaking the tackle, would like to of see him out the field abit further. Sparky loughren couldnt lace daisey mc dermotts boots, dont know why hes there. the boy with the beard in centre half back ? dont know who he is but seems like he's the making of a good player. John McPeake fro omagh played a great game, Joe McMahon added the extra bit. Cahall McCarron shooting was off the boil, for the 3rd game running.

All in all players shook hand and lightly socialized in the club rooms after, tempers bolied over, people got punched, people threw punches and people played some nice football.
few bit of stand banter from yesterday

OMAGH MAN - Yous are as big as Ardboe

EX ERRIGAL STAR FORWARD - Cheating Townie B@sterds !!
EX ERRIGAL STAR FORWARD - Shut your mouth townie
EX OMAGH COUNTY MIDFIELDER - if i go up to you u'll run, just like you did all your playing days, away out to st julians road.

FORMER ERRIGAL FULLBACK EX COUNTY - ye's bad mannered f**kers
OMAGH OFFICAL - WTF ?
BUTTERCUP MCBERTY - You pack of Townie cheating W@nkers, Shower of hores
OMAGH RESERVE PLAYER - Away back to maghaberry you fat wee C*nt

All the fun of any given sunday in any part of ireland....

Excellent.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Quote from: LeoMc on May 03, 2010, 01:43:58 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on May 02, 2010, 07:07:56 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 02, 2010, 06:07:26 PM
Dromore 0-07 Greencastle 1-04

Great result for ye ziggy. Any reports?

A lot of Dromore players missing I hear.
Any word on Ricey for Sunday 23rd?

More importantly, I would wish Psycho well for a speedy recovery,

In fairness, Greencastle had two players missing two for that game. In Rome with the MacRory Cup team.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Particularly funny.

LeoMc

Quote from: Puckoon on May 03, 2010, 04:24:13 PM

Particularly funny.

Thought this one was better though. The highlighted bit is my correction.

OMAGH MAN - Yous arent as big as Ardboe

Puckoon

However I was confused - I thought the ex- OTFC player played wing back for Errigal.

Club Rossa

Not surprised that Greencastle got a point in Dromore yesterday.I was impressed with them against Ardboe last week as they were the better team for long spells.
On another note,hopefully Shane McMahon makes a full recovery from his injuries.

Tommo2

Quote from: Club Rossa on May 03, 2010, 06:09:52 PM
Not surprised that Greencastle got a point in Dromore yesterday.I was impressed with them against Ardboe last week as they were the better team for long spells.
On another note,hopefully Shane McMahon makes a full recovery from his injuries.

Who were Dromore missing yesterday. How serious is Shane McMahons injury?

Radda bout yeee

Kildress cookstown was an awful game... Cookstown were terrible Kildress were terrible! Cookstown brought puke football to a whole new level.... 13 men behind ball whole game Kildress dominated possession but couldn't get into any good scoring positions. Cookstown worked on the break and were rewarded with a couple of crucial goals. I have to say cookstowns play acting was disappointing and ginola going down like an Italian holding his face and getting Kildress man sent off was particularly difficult to watch. Is that were he got the name? It could be a long year for the tones i think.

KIDDO 4

Colm Donnelly , Kevin Donnelly, Shane McMahon,BarryCollins,Shaun ONeill,and Conor O Neill missing.