Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Foreman

Who's in charge of Tyrone under-21s this year?  How will they get on against Derry?

Club Rossa

Martin Coyle from Ardboe and Liam Donnelly from Trillick are the managers.Just like any other year Tyrone are expected to do well in this grade.
Derry will be a hugely difficult game though and i reckon both teams are well matched,very hard to call.

goal and a point

has mickey cut the tyrone panel yet? was it not the intention or maybe he had to reduce it before the monaghan game? fare few players dont seem to have got a run out since mckenna cup.

Club Rossa

I don't think the panel has been cut yet.Matthew Donnelly and Marty McKeown have quit and i think Niall Gormley has also walked but im not totally sure about that.

Man Marker

Thats a big panel to be carrying.

goal and a point

Very big panel but assume it will be reduced shortly. heard niall had quit though not confirmed - unhappy with not getting game time and the fact harte hadn't faith in the rest of the panel when he was complaining about the impact of the suspensions had on the team.

kicking king

does anyone know how holy trinity got on yesterday in the markey cup final

KIDDO 4

clarshack

Quote from: goal and a point on March 05, 2010, 12:43:46 PM
Very big panel but assume it will be reduced shortly. heard niall had quit though not confirmed - unhappy with not getting game time and the fact harte hadn't faith in the rest of the panel when he was complaining about the impact of the suspensions had on the team.

if i was niall gormley i'd be pissed off that raymond mulgrew has walked straight into the starting team for sundays' game.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: clarshack on March 05, 2010, 02:29:58 PM
Quote from: goal and a point on March 05, 2010, 12:43:46 PM

if i was niall gormley i'd be pissed off that raymond mulgrew has walked straight into the starting team for sundays' game.

maybe he is...

leenie

whats the name of gortins grounds and lochmacrory?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

leenie

leenie

i had looked at that but i need them in english too but i have a translator now...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Gortin Park, and the Lough Park. Did you get those OK Leenie?  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...