Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: EC Unique on April 16, 2007, 03:12:08 PM
Who played in the Junior Championship County Final in 2006? ???

Tattyreagh and er..... can't remember who they played. ;)
Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

Quote from: supersarsfields on April 16, 2007, 11:58:40 AM
Tats are prob the best team in div3

What?  :o

I was making that assumption on the basis that they narrowly missed out on a county title to the team that went on to win the All-Ireland.  ???  Am I wrong??

supersarsfields

Who played in the Junior Championship County Final in 2006?

But league form is different. If I remember right they finished 4th or 5th last year.

EC Unique

Quote from: realredhandfan on April 16, 2007, 03:17:20 PM
I must admit it looks like the Errigal Ciaran thirds could be a disaster for the club.

Why?

realredhandfan

Not a promising start Im afraid, I expected more.  Not a bit of wonder the Errigal team didnt play their league semi final last year.  Strength in depth my arse.

EC Unique

Quote from: realredhandfan on April 16, 2007, 04:12:50 PM
Not a bit of wonder the Errigal team didnt play their league semi final last year.  Strength in depth my arse.

Im not taking that bait, its too sour ;D ;D ;)   Early days yet to judge anything but I will admit we are not our usual potent force.But I don't blame this on the existance of our thirds team. Wait and see how things are going mid season and then we will judge.  ;)

realredhandfan

only slaggin' ec and you know it.  :D

EC Unique

giveherlong

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Fixtures for the coming weekend and for the following Friday night.

The fixtures which are scheduled for the following Friday night are Senior games only and the reason for Friday night is to accomodate the Omagh CBS and Tyrone Vocational Schools teams who are both playing in All Ireland finals this Sunday.

If two clubs are in agreement and wish to play their game earlier than Friday 27th April then they should contact Adult Fixtures Secretary Cathal Daly as soon as possible.

Best wishes to Omagh CBS and Tyrone Vocational Schools in their bid to lift All Ireland titles.

Aodhán Harkin, Rúnaí, Tyrone C.C.C.

O'Neill's games @ 2:15pm & Senior games @ 3:45pm

Division 1B & Reserve
Clann na nGael v Moy
Kildress v Clonoe

Division 2 & Reserve
Killyman v Strabane

Division 3 & Reserve
Brackaville v E R O,Neill,s

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Fixtures - Friday 27th April
Senior games only @ 7:00pm

Division 1A
Omagh v Ardboe
Killyclogher v Donaghmore
Errigal Ciarán v Coalisland
Dromore v Killeeshil
An Charraig Mhór v Cookstown
Aghyaran v Galbally

Division 1B
Gortin v Derrylaughan
Loughmacrory v Stewartstown
Trillick v Pomeroy
Dungannon v Edendork

Division 2
Urney v Fintona
Greencastle v Aghaloo
Eglish v Augher
Moortown v Eskra
Brockagh v Drumquin

Division 3
Beragh v Errigal Ciarán 111
Clogher v Glenelly
Dregish v Castlederg
Drumragh v Newtownstewart
Tattyreagh v Rock

Norf Tyrone

Should this not be the games scheduled for the 20th April?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

phpearse

Are they expecting our seniors to travel 1.5 hours to Aghyaran on a Friday evening (possibly longer with traffic in Omagh at evening rush hour) and then for the reserves to travel to the same venue at a seperate time. I know putting together fixtures is a tough job but that is taking the piss. If they want a round of league games for Friday week they should organise Round 9 of the fixture list that would have Dromore travelling the 35-40 minutes to West Tyrone.

tyroneboi

I know its a tough job but jaysus they are messing with the schedule again and its only the 3rd round of fixtures. Looks like its gonna be another long year specially if Tyrone go a long way in the championship. At least last year Friday evening fixtures were more often than not between local teams. How do they expect the likes of Galbally to get to Aghyaran, Ardboe to Omagh amongst others on a friday evening? Like i say a tough job but a bit of common sense is needed.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: loughshore lad on April 16, 2007, 09:47:59 AM

Ardboe will say Dromore were the aggressors and vice versa with the truth somewhere in between. I would not dispute in any way any of the points you make, the Ardboe official was wrong to get involved and Ardboe were at times agressive but I think that was more down to the fact they were not going to lie down to Dromores win at all costs antics.

I have it on impeccable authority Loughshore Lad (from an extremely impartial reporter not a million miles away from this post) that there was a veritable riot at that game yesterday! Do hope you and yours are safe and sound, must have been hellish nightmare for you all  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

EC Unique

Its about time the couny board delt properly with this sort of disgrace to our sport. It more often that not seems to involve Dromore in these sort of things. God forbid that the little **** watson from bbc sport heard about this. He would love it. COUNTY BOARD - DEAL WITH IT !!!!  >:( >:( >:(

ziggysego

Quote from: EC Unique on April 16, 2007, 08:45:23 PM
Its about time the couny board delt properly with this sort of disgrace to our sport. It more often that not seems to involve Dromore in these sort of things. God forbid that the little **** watson from bbc sport heard about this. He would love it. COUNTY BOARD - DEAL WITH IT !!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Surprised it wasn't headline news today, with Watson creaming himself.
Testing Accessibility