Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

BBC reporting that O'Neill has a dislocated elbow, could be out for 3 months at least.

Also reporting that Dooher will be back for the National League campaign.

Club Rossa

Gutted for O'Neill,he had started the season in good form and was looking very sharp.
Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery.

ziggysego

Heart goes out to SoN. Very accident prone. Hopefully he'll be fit again for the Championship come the summer.
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: goal and a point on January 26, 2010, 09:55:48 AM
Time to start filling in the blanks - am sure very few clubs without a manager at the minute.

Aghyaran 
Ardboe – Mickey Donnelly & Sean Canavan
Carrickmore - Clarke
Clonoe -     PADDY DOWNEY
Coalisland -  DAMIAN O HAGAN
Cookstown – Chris Lawn
Donaghmore - EUGENE MCKENNA
Dromore – Goodwin and Porter
Errigal – Canavan and Donnelly
Galbally – Sheridan and Corrigan
Greencastle – Sean Teague
Kildress – Tiffy Quinn
Killyclogher – Enda Kilpatrick
Moy – MattieMcGleenan
Omagh – Crozier and Canavan
Trillick – Liam Donnelly

Augher – Colim McCaughey and Fergal McCann
Aghaloo - FINTAN DEVLIN &PAUL MCFLYNN
Clan na gael - ?
Derrylaughan - MARTIN MCKINLESS &KARL CONLON
Edendork - JOE MALLON
Eglish - RONAN MURPHY
Eskra -  Mark McCarroll &
Gortin - ?
Killeshill - PADRAIG O KANE
Loughmacrory – McGinn and McElhome
Moortown - GAVIN DEVLIN
]Newtownstewart – Finbar McConnell
Pomeroy -
Rock -
Strabane - Dessie O'Connor & Richard O'Neill
Urney -

Beragh -
Brackaville -
Brockagh -   SEAN CORR
Castlederg -  Palor McNulty
Clogher -
Derrytresk - TONY WHITEBAP
Dresgish -  Liam O Neil
Drumquin -
Drumragh - PETER DOHERTY
Dungannon -
Errigal 3rds -
KILLYMAN-   SEAN MCCABE
STEWARTSTOWN- MALACHY COYLE

Update in bold
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

torres

i have no sympathy for s o, neill because he went to do a player [ not for the first time ] but has come of the worst of it himself , a great player but a very poor tackler/challenger  >:(

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: torres on February 01, 2010, 11:46:54 AM
i have no sympathy for s o, neill because he went to do a player [ not for the first time ] but has come of the worst of it himself , a great player but a very poor tackler/challenger  >:(

What rubbish (from an Armagh man with a soccer player's handle, who can't get over the legitimate shoulder tackle on John Toal).

Rois

Any New York/Philadelphia based posters on here these days?  If so, PM me, there's an interesting Club Tyrone event scheduled for your part of the world soon (one in each city). 

amigo

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 01, 2010, 12:16:11 PM

What rubbish (from an Armagh man with a soccer player's handle, who can't get over the legitimate shoulder tackle on John Toal).

I think that would be very difficult to defend to be honest :o

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: amigo on February 01, 2010, 12:26:20 PM

I think that would be very difficult to defend to be honest :o

So why was his sending-off rescinded?

myhairyarses

i would usually defend SON but the above liverpool leg-end has a point (marginally) SON was relatively lucky to stay on the pitch for the incident to happen. If a defender (Ricey) tackled high and late like him they would be lined. In the 1st half he completely took a Donegal player out of it with the ball away from him and he looked at the man and never even tried to get the ball. He has got the upper body strength to tackle properly, jaysus even Penrose tackles better than him.

Anyway i hope hes back soon cos we need him

Zapatista

That was a beauty.

orangeman

Quote from: myhairyarses on February 01, 2010, 01:19:56 PM
i would usually defend SON but the above liverpool leg-end has a point (marginally) SON was relatively lucky to stay on the pitch for the incident to happen. If a defender (Ricey) tackled high and late like him they would be lined. In the 1st half he completely took a Donegal player out of it with the ball away from him and he looked at the man and never even tried to get the ball. He has got the upper body strength to tackle properly, jaysus even Penrose tackles better than him.

Anyway i hope hes back soon cos we need him

I can't believe I'm reading this - have you anything to say about the "treatment" he got, particulary from his direct marker ?

He wasn't going to "do" anybody when he got wrecked.

Justin Mc Mahon ended up with concussion and a few stitches to a head wound.

Donegal crossed the line a good few times.

I honestly can't believe I'm reading this. Not shocked that an Armagh man would come out with this but a Tyrone poster ??????   ??? :o

orangeman

What match were you watching ???

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: orangeman on February 01, 2010, 01:29:00 PM

What match were you watching ???
i agree that o'niell is a very poor tackler, but its not that he goes in to hurt anyone, just gives away alot of needless frees.
as for the incident  where he hurt himself, can for the life of me see how you think he went in to 'do a player' ???
the john toal incident was an unfortunate accident. the challenge was marginally late, and unfortuneatley resulted in a rather freak injury for toal. I wouldnt count it as a particularly bad challenge
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Goats Do Shave

Did he get a red for the challenge on Toal?

I thought he got the red (later recinded) for the late shoulder on Andy Mallon on the touch line in Croker. - I'm starting to see a pattern emerge all the same!!  :o