Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davittgac

CHARLIE AND THE BHOYS

Charlie and the Bhoys will be appearing in Michael Davitt's GAC social club on Friday 5th March.

Tickets for the night are available at £10 each with special deals available on request for group bookings.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us either via this forum or
the club website - www.michaeldavittgac.com

Check out CATB website for videos, general info etc. on
http://www.charlieandthebhoys.co.uk/index35.htm

sandwiches_in_the_boot

From BBC Sport:

Tyrone's Michael McGee is ruled out after shoulder op

Tyrone defender Mickey McGee is likely to be on the sidelines for at least the rest of the season following recent shoulder surgery.

It's the second time the 2005 All Ireland winning corner-back has had surgery on the same shoulder.

This latest setback could well put the Loughmacrory clubman's playing career in jeopardy.

McGee first injured the shoulder in a National Football League game away to Cork in 2007.

He went under the knife to correct the damage but the injury has resurfaced.

McGee has the distinction of being one of only six players who have been involved with all of Mickey Harte's All Ireland wins from minor through to senior level.

Tyrone manager Harte said he was very disappointed with the news about a player that he rates very highly.

"It's disappointing for that to happen him after a long career", said Harte.

"He had an operation on his shoulder and he always had trouble with his shoulder over time and I will be depending on our medical team to keep us informed of how well it's recovering.

"It isn't looking good for this year but we will reserve judgement until we see exactly how it is.

"Mickey McGee has been a great servant to Tyrone football.

"He has dug us out of some difficult places because he was the best man marker around in his younger day.

"He is the greatest man at getting the hand in, when coming from behind, that I have ever seen, he just had the capacity to do that."

Best of luck to him in his recovery. On the flipside it leaves another panel place open for the new blood biting to get through.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

charlieTully

i won two tickets to the mckenna cup final. if anyone wants them send me a pm. could meet someone in lurgan or somewhere with them.

Family guy

Quote from: usa07 on January 27, 2010, 11:58:55 PM
cant understand why micky harte keeps overlooking dean gallagher from killdress class wing half back??????

Did that man not move 2 queens??

dundroma

Hear if anyone wants tickets to the mckenna cup final i have got 2 so if anyone wants them send me a message and i will try and get them to you

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Family guy on January 29, 2010, 07:23:31 PM
Quote from: usa07 on January 27, 2010, 11:58:55 PM
cant understand why micky harte keeps overlooking dean gallagher from killdress class wing half back??????

Did that man not move 2 queens??

The same question was asked about Donal Og...  :o

viiv

Can someone confirm if the match tonight is on TV?

Gaffer

Met the Tyrone bus going through the  'Island this afternoon with the Ardboe ones on board .
I prefer the Chambers one to be honest.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

usa07

can anyone tell me home the tyrone game is going? what was the team that lined out??

wherefromreferee?

10minutes injury time.  Tyrone 0-11 Donegal 0-10
In your Endo!

wherefromreferee?

Donegal won with a goal at the death.  Tyrone 0-13 Donegal 1-11 (I think\0
In your Endo!

usa07

did the dromore lads play or did they go to spain with the club???

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: usa07 on January 30, 2010, 09:28:26 PM
did the dromore lads play or did they go to spain with the club???

No Dromore lads on the team tonight.
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

usa07

they must of went to spain with the club then!

longrunsthefox