Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheres he takin er from

anybody got the team, scores, and some form of a match report to put up
First on the field and last to leave

never kickt a ball

bigfrank

Kyle Coney made a triumphant Tyrone debut as the Red Hands hammered St Mary's 0-26 to 0-10 in the Barrett Sports Lighting McKenna Cup game.

Coney, who turned his back on an AFL career with Sydney Swans, scored five points in the rout at Healy Park.

Tyrone led by 0-14 to 0-2 at half-time, and had 12 different players on the scoresheet in an impressive display.

Club Rossa

Going by yesterdays display,admittedly against a poor St Mary's side,Mickey will have bother cutting the numbers in the panel.Some of the more established members may be looking over their shoulders.

ziggysego

Quote from: Club Rossa on January 18, 2010, 11:34:02 AM
Going by yesterdays display,admittedly against a poor St Mary's side,Mickey will have bother cutting the numbers in the panel.Some of the more established members may be looking over their shoulders.

That's what Mickey was hoping for. To inject new blood into the Tyrone team and increase the fight for places.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ziggysego on January 18, 2010, 11:43:30 AM

That's what Mickey was hoping for. To inject new blood into the Tyrone team and increase the fight for places.

No shit Sherlock  ;)

SamWheagle

For those of you interested, there's a video of Mickey Harte's post match interview on the home page of the UlsterHerald website at www.ulsterherald.com and yes I am in charge f the website.

Cheers.

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 18, 2010, 12:45:20 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 18, 2010, 11:43:30 AM

No shit Sherlock  ;)

Know your place Watson.
Testing Accessibility

supersarsfields

Seems a bit drastic alright. With a dozen or so going I'd imagine it is either a player or someone pretty close to the team's stag? Seems harsh especially since it's in Feb. 

EC Unique

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 20, 2010, 10:30:54 AM
These Canavan boys don't mess about. Seems Peter had referee Pat McAneany in to talk to his players. Good enough idea. However brother Joe went a bit OTT as Omagh trainer. About  a dozen had planned to go on  a stag nite in February and he has said NO-GO.  Crazy considering the championship is not till May and will hardly affect their league performances. Amateurs? ... that's the word on the street anyway.

Would it not be Paddy Croizer's call? He is the gaffer is he not?

Pat Mc Aneany did a talk at our AGM and was not directed at the players.

wheres he takin er from

Pat Mc Aneany did a talk at our AGM and was not directed at the players

What input or reasoning for Pat to be at your AGM? is he considering moving to your neck of the woods or something?

EC Unique

It was just a bit of a talk with some humour. I think the idea was to encourage more of our members to attend AGM and in turn maybe get a few more involved in the running of the club. It can be hard to find new names to do a bit of work. I'm sure other clubs have similar problems.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: EC Unique on January 20, 2010, 01:05:40 PM
It was just a bit of a talk with some humour. I think the idea was to encourage more of our members to attend AGM and in turn maybe get a few more involved in the running of the club. It can be hard to find new names to do a bit of work. I'm sure other clubs have similar problems.

Novel idea. I myself am one of those who avoids the club on AGM day and turns his phone off so as not to be lumbered with a job.

rrhf

Who would have the balance of power up there now EC the Ballygawley men or the Glencull boys or is it split down the middle?

bigfrank

Game on radio anywhere?? If anyone is at game can they update us with the score from time to time.......