Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flirtyflan

mc garvey off red
seven red in total  accordin to paddy hunter.

Magill replaced magivor who snapped hamstring...scores equaliser

errigal up by one

all square   one min left

45 for carmen last kick

Dell

Sounds like they should have let Big Oz hit the 45!
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

ONeill

Any reason why Derrytresk have been omitted from the Irish News tables on a Friday for the last 2 months?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

They started mining lignite around the loughshore and Derrytresk is now submerged and part of the Lough now.

orangeman

Some drama in Omagh tonight. Can't wait for the 2nd instalment.

ONeill

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 30, 2009, 11:30:04 PM
They started mining lignite around the loughshore and Derrytresk is now submerged and part of the Lough now.

What about Muldoon's dog?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: orangeman on October 30, 2009, 11:36:30 PM
Some drama in Omagh tonight. Can't wait for the 2nd instalment.

Tel us more...

tyrone86

Pearse Cunningham & Gaby McCallen off for Carmen in the row along with Ronan McRory and Enda McGinley for Errigal. How Oz stayed on the field for his transgressions in the melee I'll never know. Derrygonnelly all over again.

The game itself was very pedestrian and not particularly entertaining until the controversial Errigal goal a couple of minutes from time to put them a point up. After that it was a different kettle of fish - hard hitting, players fully committed and with a wee bit of treachery thrown in it was like the Errigal v Carmen battles of old.

Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 30, 2009, 10:20:24 PM
It's late at night to be playing football, must be some sort of record.

From memory,  I have a notion the Dromore v Carmen replay in 06 went on later.

longrunsthefox

Sounds like fun... wish I'd gone. Who got straight reds?

orangeman

Quote from: tyrone86 on October 30, 2009, 11:41:03 PM
Pearse Cunningham & Gaby McCallen off for Carmen in the row along with Ronan McRory and Enda McGinley for Errigal. How Oz stayed on the field for his transgressions in the melee I'll never know. Derrygonnelly all over again.

The game itself was very pedestrian and not particularly entertaining until the controversial Errigal goal a couple of minutes from time to put them a point up. After that it was a different kettle of fish - hard hitting, players fully committed and with a wee bit of treachery thrown in it was like the Errigal v Carmen battles of old.

Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 30, 2009, 10:20:24 PM
It's late at night to be playing football, must be some sort of record.

From memory, I have a notion the Dromore v Carmen replay in 06 went on later.

You're right - it was nearer 11 before it was over.

Archie Mitchell

Oz is another head the ball keeper. Seen him last year v Clonoe keen to get involved in alot of stuff, was involved with Ricey in semi final as well.

The replay should draw a bigger crowd.

tyrone86

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 30, 2009, 11:43:45 PM
Sounds like fun... wish I'd gone. Who got straight reds?
Aidy O'Donnell (I think, twas Errigal #14 anyway) for an incident with Mark Donnelly was a straight red, the 4 boys mentioned in the row were straight reds, Conor Gormley was 2nd yellow for nailing Pete Harte late - judging by his reaction he must have thought that yellow's from normal time didn't carry over, while Neil McGarvey was a 2nd yellow, I think, he nailed Paul Hughes late - Hughes went off injured shortly after.

randomtask

some very unpleasant scenes tonight, did any one see the lad who ran on the pitch and hit Adrian o Donnell an almighty chop, he was sent flying about 5 yards. Alothough very refreshing to see two sides going hell for leather and showing great determination and commitment to win.

Like to congratulate our lads on completing the under 16 double and the 4 in a row. rounds of a great  year of youth success for us, just hope and pray we can make the transition from youth to senior.

healypark

Quote from: ceol agus peil on October 30, 2009, 10:09:45 PM
Correct ziggy. U-16 final finished up Omagh 4-19 to Cookstown 1-5. 2 Omagh players sent off along with one Cookstown player. Omagh now 4 in a row champions at juvenile level.

Congrats to An Omaigh U-16s team and mgt. Complete performance! Further congrats to one of the u16 players who won a u-16 double, u-18 double & u21 double in the same year.

League final was a tasty affair towards the end. Errigal's second goal seemed to be controversial which ignited the fuse. the row at full time pre extra time was unsavoury! Players, subs, even mgt. PC was having a 'swinging' time during it!!!!