Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

QuoteBTW for anyone interested (i.e. no one) our own club website is back up at around the 60% level.

more importantly when will red-hands.com be back up and running?

ziggysego

Congratulations to Omagh CBS on winning the MacRory Cup Final this afternoon at Casement Park. Considering the conditions, it was an exciting game of football AND what a come back.

CBS deserved their victory, but what a cruel way to lose for St Macartan's of Monaghan.
Testing Accessibility

ClosetotheHarte

Another great success for Tyrone football which keeps the conveyor belt going. Well done Omagh and good luck in the Hogan.

WeeDonns

Fionntamhnach, did you use joomla or somethin similar for that site? I just redone our site using joomla, which i've never used before. Just wondering do you know where to get a good component for displaying the league tables? Been looking online and theres lots for other sports, but i dont know how to configure them to suit our scores

Over the Bar

QuoteAnother great success for Tyrone football which keeps the conveyor belt going.

No doubt Shay McKeown & Powerscreen will claim all the credit for that conveyor-belt......

ziggysego

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on March 19, 2007, 11:45:54 PM
Ziggy, check your e-mail - I've sent you a copy of the ACL masterplan.

Also you do realise that the avatar you have looks like Homer Simpson wearing a Fintona reserve jersey? ;)

Thanks a millions Fionntamhnach. Looked everywhere for this information.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on March 19, 2007, 11:45:54 PM
Also you do realise that the avatar you have looks like Homer Simpson wearing a Fintona reserve jersey? ;)

Didn't know Castle Contracts sponsor the Fintona Reserves ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Well Homer looks like the typical Greencastle supporter ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

amallon

Where is Errigal Ciaran's pitch in Ballygawley?  I need directions from the centre of the world aka the Ballygawley round about as an Errigal man I went to college with called it.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Deal_Me_In

Speaking of Errigal Ciaran, are their 3rd(and 3rds reserves) going to play their games at dunmoyle of Ballygawley playing fields? If Dunmoyle what is going to happen if there is a clash with the senior team? Are the 3rds going to be demoted to the back training field?

loughshore lad

Brian McGuigan is going for an operation on Friday to attempt and clear up the ankle problem he has. It is a clean up type of operation and he will apparently be back in action in 10 days. Hope he is back firing on all cylinders again soon both Ardboe and Tyrone really need him this season.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: loughshore lad on March 21, 2007, 02:57:52 PM
Brian McGuigan is going for an operation on Friday to attempt and clear up the ankle problem he has. It is a clean up type of operation and he will apparently be back in action in 10 days. Hope he is back firing on all cylinders again soon both Ardboe and Tyrone really need him this season.

Thanks Loughshore Lad, and good luck to Brian. Hoping to see him back in the county colours very soon.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

realredhandfan

Any truth that the thirds will be copying the Donaghmore jersey?

Hereiam

amallon - head into the town
you will see Gormleys bar at the top of the main street
Go straight on Gormleys on your left as if you were headin for carmen/sixmilecross
Go to the end of that road and turn right going up hill
This is a wide bendy road that the quarries use keep on this road u will pass a few quarries on ur left hand side the one
u are looking for is the one with Barretts lorries outside it. Would be about 6-7 from ballygawley
take the next road on ur right,
at this point u sould see the pitch in the distance to ur right.
It is in this road less than half a mile.

Hope this helps has been a while since i was there