Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone86

Fianna beat the Lough 2-13 to 0-9 according to Tyronegaa.ie

orangeman

Quote from: loughshore lad on July 09, 2009, 10:55:40 PM
Easy win for Carmen tonight they were very impressive and are going to be extremely difficult to beat this year.

Blown away tonight by a whirlwind Carrickmore.

Armin Tamzarian

Quote from: new devil on July 09, 2009, 11:02:23 PM

Not surprised about that sure killeshill have there best player shane McGonnell in the states
:D

new devil

nrico2006

New Devil it was an awful hammering, I don't think 1 man would have made a difference.  Do you?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Iceberg

If I where a Killeeshil man id be a little worried and I think they could be looking over their shoulders very soon.  They are only about mid-table and are by no means out of trouble and with the players they are missing who have went to the USA, I cant see them picking up to many more points.  From what ive seen of the teams in Division 2, none of them are too easy beat and Killeeshil could soon see themselves tumbling very quickly down the table.  Dare I say it, the 2 'K's' for the drop, Killyman and Killeeshil  :o
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

EC Unique

Looks like Ardboe suffer a lot when the county men are not playing. Understandable.

loughshore lad

Quote from: EC Unique on July 10, 2009, 09:29:29 AM
Looks like Ardboe suffer a lot when the county men are not playing. Understandable.

They were missing 4 men last night - Brian, Frank, and Tommy McGuigan as well as John Cummins.  They dont have the stregth in depth to cope with that against the top teams.  Thats not to take anything away from Carmen who were excellent on the night with Macgyver, Finbarr McGill and Mark Donnelly very much to the fore.

nrico2006

How has Macgyver been playing this year in general.  I see him and McGill aren't involved with the hurlers this year.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

LeoMc

Quote from: tyrone86 on July 09, 2009, 11:05:46 PM
Fianna beat the Lough 2-13 to 0-9 according to Tyronegaa.ie

The Island were looking doomed for a while but this brings the Lough back onto the dog-fight at the bottom.
Is there anybody out there with too much time on their hands who can go through the Tyronegaa website to see the remaining games for the bottom 5 and post for us lazy feckers who have a passing interest but too lazy to do it ourselves ::)

orangeman

Some big games tonight - Eglish and Galbally is a massive game - both teams really needing the win.

Killyclogher could be doing with the points against Donaghmore as well.

nothingbettertobeat

cilliseal will be ok.all them players thats unavailable will be back for the championship plus hubby will be back aswell.
we will give gortin a good run for their money in championship thats for sure.beat us 2 weeks ago by 10 points missing 3rd of the side.
on their day they are as good as anybody in that division.
the players we have lost the past 2 years its a credit that we are still in intermediate football.
Ciaran Bannon, Peter Doran, Marty Hughes, Jim Mc Mullan, all ex tyrone players at some level aswell as continueous lure of USA every summer its like a yo-yo effect get off to great start then everyone clears off.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Final Whistle

a full strength Kileshil is easily a senior standard team!

longball

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on July 10, 2009, 04:06:12 PM
cilliseal will be ok.all them players thats unavailable will be back for the championship plus hubby will be back aswell.
we will give gortin a good run for their money in championship thats for sure.beat us 2 weeks ago by 10 points missing 3rd of the side.
on their day they are as good as anybody in that division.
the players we have lost the past 2 years its a credit that we are still in intermediate football.
Ciaran Bannon, Peter Doran, Marty Hughes, Jim Mc Mullan, all ex tyrone players at some level aswell as continueous lure of USA every summer its like a yo-yo effect get off to great start then everyone clears off.

This seems to be a bigger problem for cilliseal than for most teams for some reason every year there is a batch of cilliseal players that head off every year.

Whats the story with the following players:
Ciaran Bannon
Peter Doran
Jim McMullan
Barry Small

Why are they out/not playing?

EC ment to ask you as well is Mark Harte not playing at the mo? Paul O'Donnell has came into a bit of form for the seniors. good to see him making the break through. Aaron Monaghan should be in the running for a senior spot next season.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

GaelicGames.In

Hi there,
I'm trying to put together a list of all the recent Tyrone footballers and their clubs. Can any one help by adding in the first names and the clubs?

F   McConnell
M   McGee
Chris   Lawn
Ciaran   Gourley
Ryan   McMenamin
S   Teague
D   McCrossan
Cormac   McAnallen
Pascal   Canavan
Brian   Dooher
S   O'Neill
Gerard   Cavlan