Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceol agus peil

Half-Time
Carrickmore 0-5
Killyclogher 0-3

Referee:Kevin Donnelly (Trillick)

Quite a poor game. There are about 250 people in attendance. Killyclogher missed a free just before half-time.
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Carrickmore 0-8
Killyclogher 0-6

FT score this evening
Sent from my iphone

orangeman

Quote from: ceol agus peil on July 02, 2009, 08:57:19 PM
Carrickmore 0-8
Killyclogher 0-6

FT score this evening

Tight enough - Killyclogher always raise their game against Carmen.

Carmen Stateside

Any word of Q101 and Paddy Hunter covering the game tomorrow night?

tyrone86

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on July 02, 2009, 09:34:25 PM
Any word of Q101 and Paddy Hunter covering the game tomorrow night?

I think I heard them say today that it was, but I'm not 100% sure if its live or just updates - I presume live since they tend to do most of the big matches.

Carmen Stateside

Cheers, hope so!
Everyone tipping Dromore?

orangeman

KIDDO 4

Perhaps Ceol agus Peil will   update  those not able to attend in Dunmoyle.

longrunsthefox

How the hell did a backwater like Dumoyle get that gig? Must have a few influential people in their club  ::) should have went to Dungannon after first Coalisland-Dromore game was in Omagh... and is obvious choice for Edendork-Moortown.

tyrone86

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 02, 2009, 11:49:04 PM
How the hell did a backwater like Dumoyle get that gig? Must have a few influential people in their club  ::) should have went to Dungannon after first Coalisland-Dromore game was in Omagh... and is obvious choice for Edendork-Moortown.

It's a fairly central location with good facilities and you'll draw a much bigger crowd to it than O'Neill Park

longrunsthefox

Is hardly central for Edendork and Moortown and awful place to get into with three of the four teams coming on same wee road.

Rocky Mc Guigan

In all fairness Dungannon not much better with regard to parking- as well as this their pitch is piss poor- changing rooms outdated as well- their whole set up in keeping with their current status in Tyrone football

EC Unique

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 02, 2009, 11:49:04 PM

::) Yea the county board just love us :D The fact that we have spent £500000 in recent years with the best clubhouse, media viewing gallery and changing rooms in the county bar Omagh might have something to do with it. I know the club have put a fair bit of effort into tonight so judge it after and not before. ;)

DCR

Any truth in story going around that 2009 County Minors cannot play Reserve Championship. Heard that Derrylaughan had to concede after they played Ciaran Gervin.

Rocky Mc Guigan

On a recent visit to Dunmoyle I have to say that I was very impressed with the new facilities- pitch and new clubrooms excellent-as usual plenty of Errigal clubmen directing operations- the only issue will be catering for a large crowd with access on a narrow road sure to cause problems