Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

Quote from: noeldebrun on March 03, 2009, 01:46:17 AM
Quote from: longball on February 27, 2009, 12:09:35 AM

The Schoolboy

The Schoolboy has only one thing in his head: football. Carrying absolutely no weight, the schoolboy runs just for the fun of it. Older players in the team are jealous of the schoolboys as they represent their lost youth. Junior football is the traditional sacrificial ground where balding corner backs regularly obliterate frisky teenagers for no apparent reason. Schoolboys are best advised to stay clear of these ageing veterans if they wish to stay clear of a serious injury.

is that stevie g in the picture

And yes he is an EVERTON supporter
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

clarshack

Quote from: aroundincircles on March 03, 2009, 01:42:20 AM
How can tiaran ohagan get a game for county u21 team i am led to believe he could not make fainna team that won county u21 title?

i heard that he had packed football in. obviously not!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: clarshack on March 03, 2009, 10:45:05 AM
How can tiaran ohagan get a game for county u21 team i am led to believe he could not make fainna team that won county u21 title?

Heard from a blue man he got injured during U21 club semi-final last year and out for final.

tieroan

Young Hagan was injured for the final. He is a good lad but he does need to be given his own ball. Jarleth is another good cub as well.

I  also heard an interesting report coming out of Carmen. Clarke only wants seniors at training (seniors and reserves train together up there) and told 12 or so lads that he did not want them at training. One of the lads is a son of a very high up committee member and it did not go down well. Is a repeat of a Chris Brown fiasco on the cards Roddy?? Does the commitee run the football team as well?!

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: tieroan on March 03, 2009, 03:05:19 PM
Young Hagan was injured for the final. He is a good lad but he does need to be given his own ball. Jarleth is another good cub as well.

I  also heard an interesting report coming out of Carmen. Clarke only wants seniors at training (seniors and reserves train together up there) and told 12 or so lads that he did not want them at training. One of the lads is a son of a very high up committee member and it did not go down well. Is a repeat of a Chris Brown fiasco on the cards Roddy?? Does the commitee run the football team as well?!

what happened with the Chris Brown fiasco?

amigo

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on March 03, 2009, 03:38:25 PM

Did they not get rid of him after a number of weeks because they said he was useless!!!

Maximus Marillius

from readingtieroan post, he is suggesting that the committee want it one way and Chris wanted it another, with the committee winning

longball

Surly no club would stand for this. Its an amateur sport... think it a disgrace that players are told to stay at home.... surly this is not what the GAAis all about!

Our club are crying out for numbers at training.... Clarke wont be in Carmen long
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

midnightcaller

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on March 03, 2009, 03:38:25 PM

Tieronan, whoever is your source must be an extremly big mouth shit stirrer! Its not as serious as its made out. I heard a different story and things are sorted now.
As for the Chris Brown situation, things wernt working out, and instead of watching the whole year wasted the committee acted and got a replacement which was KIDDO'S friend DOM.

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 03, 2009, 02:30:42 PM

Heard from a blue man he got injured during U21 club semi-final last year and out for final.

How is Pdddy McNiece and Conor ONeill not on Tyrone under 21s? two brilliant forwards and much better than the forwards i seen against my own county apart from Gareth Devlin and Jason McAnaula. Mattie Donnelly before the latter duo??? think thats pure favourtism.

tyrone86

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on March 03, 2009, 06:15:38 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 03, 2009, 02:30:42 PM

How is Pdddy McNiece and Conor ONeill not on Tyrone under 21s? two brilliant forwards and much better than the forwards i seen against my own county apart from Gareth Devlin and Jason McAnaula. Mattie Donnelly before the latter duo??? think thats pure favourtism.

In fairness, of all the charges of nepotism that have been levelled at the various Tyrone managers over the years, I would suggest the inclusion of Mattie Donnelly on this Under 21 panel is the least contentious by a considerable distance. He has had a tremendous year for club and county and is more than worthy of his place. As for McNiece and O'Neill, perhaps Paddy may have been unlucky, however it's probably a year early for O'Neill considering he's not the biggest in stature.

KIDDO 4

Conor O Neill  was listed  for trials but  choose not to attend them , while  Mattie Donnelly , will not be available until the conclusion of the McRory cup Mar 17th , despite  Enniskillens exit at the quarter finals   stage.

Quarterback

Guys, can anyone tell me where i can get a copu of this years division 1a club fixtures...Dates etc..

Mank Thanks

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on March 03, 2009, 07:26:12 PM
Conor O Neill  was listed  for trials but  choose not to attend them , while  Mattie Donnelly , will not be available until the conclusion of the McRory cup Mar 17th , despite  Enniskillens exit at the quarter finals   stage.

Patrick doris from Clonoe not on the u21 panel, WTF. Can't understand it, a very important player for us year when we won the championship and can't even get asked unto the panel. He attended the trails, it must be some panel.