Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

I would doubt if Harte would be that childish.

snappiered

Did Clonoe and Cookstown play on Thursday night? How it go?

on the sideline

Anyone have any word on the Tattyreagh Edendork game?

KIDDO 4

SAT 22 NOVEMBER

ACL Div 2 Relegation Play-off 

Edendork 1-15 Tattyreagh 1-11

in 2009 Edendork play in  Division 2; Tattyreagh will play in Division 3   

ACL Div 2

Eskra 0-9 Moy 4-9

W J Dolan U21 Grade 1 S/F

Ardboe 0-12 Clonoe 0-7

W J Dolan U21 Grade 2 Q/F         

Eglish 1-13 Moortown 2-11

Wee Roddy

Cathal McKeever did very well for Carmen this year. He is a huge talent and its a shame more did not have his bit. I would have liked him to come 3 or 4 years go when the likes of Davitt McElroy, Big Seamus, even the likes of Curly and Gaby when they were at there best. He is comig in at a transitional period

Norf Tyrone

So the Tatts go down. Got to say that I think they are very unlucky to lose out, and the Dork very fortunate.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tommo2

Marty Swift went to the USA for work purposes. He was laid off from work in June. Needs Must!!!!

Don't judge the fella. He's worth another crack on the panel especially with McCaul out for the year and Dermy Carlin in Austraislia.

ziggysego

W J Dolan U21 Grade 2 Q/F       

Greencastle 2-7 Augher 0-9
Testing Accessibility

Doire abú

Quote from: rrhf on November 23, 2008, 03:50:41 PM
Donaghmore and Dromore drew this afternoon in a pulsating game at Fr Eamon Devlin Park.  Dromore lad by 5 with 15 minutes to go and the way every other result is going Donaghmore were heading for division 2 football.  In atrocious conditions the young St Patricks showed a never say die attitude and put the best team in the county on the back foot taking the lead with an unfortunate refereeing error giving Dromore the chance to level in injury time.  It was one of the toughest games of football in terrible conditions Ive seen in many years and the Dromore lads I talked to afterwards knew that they had got out of jail.  For Donaghmore the season continues and with "county champions" Clonoe throwing it around them like a cheap whore and looking like giving some more out on Thursday night, it looks like a probable play off with battling Cookstown, for division 1 status.   

Bitter enough?  ::) ::)

aroundincircles

rrhf is it the rahillys fault yous are in the position yous are in i think not if yous showed the same "never say die" attitude all year yous would not be in that position, We have been hit with suspensions injuries a few lads away back to college in england and  general lack of interest as we have nothing to play for 4 weeks from christmas who can blame us, today is the last day we will be fielding this year i would say.If circumstances where different i would love to be still competing but we have not got the players to do that at the minute.

sam03/05

Quote from: rrhf on November 23, 2008, 03:50:41 PM
Donaghmore and Dromore drew this afternoon in a pulsating game at Fr Eamon Devlin Park.  Dromore lad by 5 with 15 minutes to go and the way every other result is going Donaghmore were heading for division 2 football.  In atrocious conditions the young St Patricks showed a never say die attitude and put the best team in the county on the back foot taking the lead with an unfortunate refereeing error giving Dromore the chance to level in injury time.  It was one of the toughest games of football in terrible conditions Ive seen in many years and the Dromore lads I talked to afterwards knew that they had got out of jail.  For Donaghmore the season continues and with "county champions" Clonoe throwing it around them like a cheap whore and looking like giving some more out on Thursday night, it looks like a probable play off with battling Cookstown, for division 1 status.   

a very dubious draw between Donaghmore and Dromore
very dubious

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: sam03/05 on November 23, 2008, 04:06:39 PM
a very dubious draw between Donaghmore and Dromore
very dubious

Who was the ref for that one?

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

orangeman

Massive result for Donaghmore - absoltely massive - shows you can't beat hunger. A similar performance next week will ensure division 1 status.

aroundincircles

is cookstown and donaghmore in a play off.

theskull1

TG4 showing this yeras AI Football final at the mo
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera