Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feetofflames

Which is what exactly?  Kildress have always been classed a "football team"
sorry divil
Im not saying they are not capable of playing fine football - that they did V Dromore last year, Where you not at the moy game last year. 
Chief Wiggum

Wee Roddy

Some Kildress players will certainly win at all costs and the manager they have at the minute will not help their cause but most of them are good enough players but I would still question the gut factor in at least 6 or 7 of them!

feetofflames

Who is the Kildress manager, wee roddy.  I have a feeling that Carmen and Kildress would be a right intense encounter where they to meet.  I wasnt making a great deal of it - will to win is important. 
Chief Wiggum

loughshore lad

John Brennan (ex Carrickmore, Slaughtneil and Cargin manager) is over Kildress.

Carmen are the best team I have seen this season (have not seen Dromore or Clonoe yet) and I think themselves and Dromore are the yardstick.

Gaaboardmod3

Hi Lads,

I've just deleted a couple of posts there following a report. The posts were not harmful, there's no warnings or anything, and I know they were well intentioned. However there is a possibility that some people close to the incident use this board, so I've been asked to delete them.

I hope ye understand.

Thanks
Mod3

tyrone exile

Quote from: Wee Roddy on July 10, 2008, 12:04:10 PM
Some Kildress players will certainly win at all costs and the manager they have at the minute will not help their cause but most of them are good enough players but I would still question the gut factor in at least 6 or 7 of them!
how can you question the gut factor in at least 6 or 7 of them?
Do you know these lads personally?
you're talking as if you have been watching these lads play all there lives.
They have a massive will to win, but i don't think they would do it at "all costs"

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on July 10, 2008, 03:31:29 PM
Hi Lads,

I've just deleted a couple of posts there following a report. The posts were not harmful, there's no warnings or anything, and I know they were well intentioned. However there is a possibility that some people close to the incident use this board, so I've been asked to delete them.

I hope ye understand.

Thanks
Mod3

I think I am referring to the same post Mod, but some have quoted the thread that you deleted and these are still alive and well. Perhaps you should delete these too.

I think it's unfair that some clubs are getting their name 'muddied' on here, with the original posters not coming back to clarify or confirm. And to be honest...I have probably been guilty of it myself.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

new devil

Quote from: feetofflames on July 10, 2008, 11:49:24 AM
Which is what exactly?  Kildress have always been classed a "football team"
sorry divil
Im not saying they are not capable of playing fine football - that they did V Dromore last year, Where you not at the moy game last year. 

No i have been living in the states for the last couple of years so wasn't at the game...unless things have changed a great deal we have always went out to play football first!

so wee Roddy your trying to say 6 or 7 of the kildress team are yellow? :D :D

TyronePhilly

New Devil-----

Is that game still on for Sunday?

A couple of us are on for heading up early to see it............

1:00 p.m.?-------against the Sheepstealers, hahahaha

Good Luck tonight against the same lot.

Tir Eoghain Philly

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 10, 2008, 08:03:14 PM
Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on July 10, 2008, 03:31:29 PM
Hi Lads,

I hope ye understand.

Thanks
Mod3

I think I am referring to the same post Mod, but some have quoted the thread that you deleted and these are still alive and well. Perhaps you should delete these too.

I think it's unfair that some clubs are getting their name 'muddied' on here, with the original posters not coming back to clarify or confirm. And to be honest...I have probably been guilty of it myself.

Apologies. The mod was refering to another thread that was deleted.

A post from a few days back has been deleted as well, perhaps by the original poster which is fair enough. It was that to which I was refering.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

rrhf

some good posts there.  The big questions is how open is this championship.  On the basis of what Ive seen so far this season I would rate the teams in their capability of lifting silverware as follows. 
Carmen / Dromore 
Clonoe
Omagh / Ardboe/ Coalisland / Kildress
Donaghmore
Eglish
By the time the quarter finals are played 2 out of the top 4 tteams will be gone.  This season looks to have all the hallmarks of another classic championship.  I think we can forget the bottom 2 teams - Never rule out Kildress to go all the way - always a fine detremined football team who most people forget came as close to beating  Dromore as any team last year.  I think at this stage I fancy Carmen to pip Dromore in 08.       

Zapatista

Quote from: rrhf on July 11, 2008, 09:23:09 AM
some good posts there.  The big questions is how open is this championship.  On the basis of what Ive seen so far this season I would rate the teams in their capability of lifting silverware as follows. 
Carmen / Dromore 
Clonoe
Donaghmore
Eglish
By the time the quarter finals are played 2 out of the top 4 tteams will be gone.  This season looks to have all the hallmarks of another classic championship.  I think we can forget the bottom 2 teams - Never rule out Kildress to go all the way - always a fine detremined football team who most people forget came as close to beating  Dromore as any team last year.  I think at this stage I fancy Carmen to pip Dromore in 08.       

If you are going to use Kildress against Dromore last year as a reference then you must use Omagh this year in the same way. Omagh came closer to beating Dromore than Kildress did last year.

rrhf

Absolutely and they are in the top 4.

Zapatista

Carmen / Dromore 
Clonoe / Omagh / Ardboe/
Coalisland / Kildress
Donaghmore
Eglish

I haven't seen as much football as I would have liked but this is how I would see it.

loughshore lad

Quote from: rrhf on July 11, 2008, 09:23:09 AM
Carmen / Dromore 
Clonoe
Donaghmore
Eglish

Funny the way RRHF is writing off the village men  ;)