9/2 AGHALOO
6/1 ERRIGAL3RDS
8/1 BERAGH
10/1 CLOGHER
10/1 FINTONA
12/1 BRACKAVILLE
14/1 DERRYTRESK
14/1 BROCAGH
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

What's the odds for the Intermediate Championship?
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2008, 08:52:02 PM
TYRONE
JUNIOR FOOTBALL
CHAMPIONSHIP

3/1 AUGHER
7/2 STRABANE
7/2 DRUMQUIN
9/2 AGHALOO
6/1 ERRIGAL3RDS
8/1 BERAGH
10/1 CLOGHER
10/1 FINTONA
12/1 BRACKAVILLE
14/1 DERRYTRESK
14/1 BROCAGH

GLENELLY can have reason to feel somewhat miffed there, whatever about Owen Roes.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 30, 2008, 09:34:16 PM
Quote from: ONeill on June 30, 2008, 08:52:02 PM
TYRONE
JUNIOR FOOTBALL
CHAMPIONSHIP

3/1 AUGHER
7/2 STRABANE
7/2 DRUMQUIN
9/2 AGHALOO
6/1 ERRIGAL3RDS
8/1 BERAGH
10/1 CLOGHER
10/1 FINTONA
12/1 BRACKAVILLE
14/1 DERRYTRESK
14/1 BROCAGH

GLENELLY can have reason to feel somewhat miffed there, whatever about Owen Roes.

I know....I was going to put a ton on the 'Roes'!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

rrhf

Good paste Tyrone 86.  Come on guys lift the heads its championship week.  

WJ Dolan Tyrone Senior Football Championship
Domhnach Mór v Coill an Chlochair @ Carrickmore 6:45pm

Donaghmore come into the back of this game suffering their most recent defeat against a overtly physical Killclogher team that are not far away from the top 4 teams in the county.  Donaghmore are rebuilding - their year will not be this year, but we will try to at least compete with an experienced Killyxclogher team that has been there and have taken a championship 5 years ago.  To put this win into context Mickey Coleman interviewed this week was talking about winning championships whilst referring back 10 years.  Its 10 years since expectations have been so realistic in Donaghmore, but we do understand where we are and we know where we are going but this Thurdsay may be a little much to ask the young lads.

Cluain Eo v Aireagal Chiaráin @ Carrickmore 8.15pm      

Errigal are the ewquivalent of a GAA PLC - Information is leaked to the press through chatboards etc in the week up to the big game - all to establish competitive advantage for one reason or another.  Errigal Spin is already rife about injury.  Clonoe must put that out of their mind to take Errigal this year.  When any other player in a club team gets injured clubs dont shout about it in the week before a big match - Errigals injuries tend to be the worst , the most devastating and the most talked about in the county  - then they just beat you with one of their many replacements.  I just think that Clonoe would probably deserve to take Errigal but that Errigal will be harder, faster fitter and can influence the referee that little bit more.    

Cill na mBán v Oileán a Ghuail @ Dungannon 8.15pm

Coalisland to finally get a cahnce to ease a littl pain for last years final defeat.  Perhaps the first step on the recovery for the thus far damp squib blues.  Killyman need to realise that its only 15 men against 15 instead of talking up near achievements or near misses.  Failure is failure.  You are not defeated by anyone you fail to win yourself.,  

An Droim Mór v An Ómaigh @ Trillick 8pm  

May I - Omagh for a real crack at this one and possibly a draw or a win.  Mc Ginns system is impresssive but surely Omagh have now had time to study this.  the shock of the round.  

Cill Dreasa v Gallbhaile @ Pomeroy 2.00pm

Kildress to eliminate the Pearses who since their opening day victoire over parish have went out of their way to emphasise what a one off that really was.  This will be hardy.

An Eaglais v An Chorra Chríochach @ Pomeroy 3.30pm
Cookstown to progress but only just.  Eglish are picking up points - but how?

Achadh Uí Aráin v Ard Bó @ Killyclogher 6.30pm              

Ill actually tip agyaran for this - on the balance I think they are playing fairly well this year and with Marty P anything is possible.

Loch Mhic Ruairí v An Charraig Mhór @ Killyclogher 8.00pm

Lochmacrory are facing into the abyss this season,   are they going to jump in like lemmings or finally take a bit of a stand against their neighbours - cant see it.  

EC Unique

Quote from: rrhf on July 01, 2008, 10:43:37 AM

Errigal are the ewquivalent of a GAA PLC - Information is leaked to the press through chatboards etc in the week up to the big game - all to establish competitive advantage for one reason or another.  Errigal Spin is already rife about injury.  Clonoe must put that out of their mind to take Errigal this year.  When any other player in a club team gets injured clubs dont shout about it in the week before a big match - Errigals injuries tend to be the worst , the most devastating and the most talked about in the county  - then they just beat you with one of their many replacements.  I just think that Clonoe would probably deserve to take Errigal but that Errigal will be harder, faster fitter and can influence the referee that little bit more.    

Very good  :D :D :D

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: EC Unique on July 01, 2008, 12:12:18 PM

We are disgusted by the referee appointment. It is well known that the ref is a big mate of Tiffy Quinns and frequents Tiffy's bar in Ballygawley. Perhaps he will do it fairly but the county board have placed the ref in a very difficult position, but interestly the ref did not decline to take the match >:( >:( >:(

EC Unique

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on July 01, 2008, 12:19:33 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 01, 2008, 12:12:18 PM

We are disgusted by the referee appointment. It is well known that the ref is a big mate of Tiffy Quinns and frequents Tiffy's bar in Ballygawley. Perhaps he will do it fairly but the county board have placed the ref in a very difficult position, but interestly the ref did not decline to take the match >:( >:( >:(

And Errigal are accused of spin ::) ::)

Zapatista

You must have typed that with your good hand EC ;D ;D

tyrone86

Surely not Skinno?

orangeman

Quote from: tyrone86 on July 01, 2008, 01:22:16 PM

Surely not Skinno?

One of the better refs in the county I'd have to say - shows no bias and wil do it fairly.

tyrone86

Quote from: orangeman on July 01, 2008, 01:26:06 PM

Surely not Skinno?

One of the better refs in the county I'd have to say - shows no bias and wil do it fairly.

:o

For a man that complains so much about Mickey Hughes, Stephen McNamee and refs in general, I'm in shock that you

a) actually think there's a good ref in the county

and

b) that Skinno is so high up on your list.

Any time I've seen him do league or Championship matches he's far too fond of his whistle, is too keen to give out cards too quickly for the silliest of reasons and tries to make himself centre of attention. Although otherwise he's grand  ;)

orangeman

Quote from: tyrone86 on July 01, 2008, 01:43:43 PM
Quote from: orangeman on July 01, 2008, 01:26:06 PM

Surely not Skinno?

:o

For a man that complains so much about Mickey Hughes, Stephen McNamee and refs in general, I'm in shock that you

a) actually think there's a good ref in the county

and

b) that Skinno is so high up on your list.

Any time I've seen him do league or Championship matches he's far too fond of his whistle, is too keen to give out cards too quickly for the silliest of reasons and tries to make himself centre of attention. Although otherwise he's grand  ;)

Now, now - you have to give credit where it's due - he's not in that wee circle of refs who get the county finals and all the other perks - anything he gets is by virtue of hard work and not by licking up to the boss who you've mentioned above.  ;)

tieroan

I am nearly sure that Martin Sludden is refereeing the Errigal Clonoe game.

AND, Carmen did kill other at training on Saturday evening dispite what Wee Roddy says! I have a feeling Roddy is a girl.