Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knock Yer Mucker In

Snappiered what was your take on yesterdays performance. Either you have gone back or we have went forward. Last year we played you in two matches and both very very close tense affairs. This game was over at half time and we had the luxury of taking off our FB and two MFs. you must be very dissappointed with the performance. Mc gee got injured with Tyrone during the week, a big lost for you.

snappiered

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on April 28, 2008, 10:16:54 AM
Snappiered what was your take on yesterdays performance. Either you have gone back or we have went forward. Last year we played you in two matches and both very very close tense affairs. This game was over at half time and we had the luxury of taking off our FB and two MFs. you must be very dissappointed with the performance. Mc gee got injured with Tyrone during the week, a big lost for you.

I think it a mixture of both. Yous have certainly improved alot but we didnt show any of the determination of 07at all. I would have imagined yous  expected a greater challange from us. But we failed to show up and it was over after 20mins to be honest.

feetofflames

Watched the battle of the grassroots  ;) in Donaghmore yesterday as Kildress played Donaghmore.  It was a strange game - entertaining enough lacked quality though -  but both teams wouldnt be in the running this year Id think.  Donaghmores age old problem of losing a big lead when in sight of thew win was evident yet again.  The best forward there was standing watching it: Mc Ginn.  
Chief Wiggum

Maximus Marillius

I heard that the D'more management resigned last tuesday night and that Padraig O'Kane from the Loup is now their new manager.

orangeman

Any postponements yesterday Ziggy ?? I believe not ? In that case, congratulations to the CCC - Well done, keep it up.

redcard

Minor Grade 1 Football

Teamtalk Minor Grade 1 Football Championship 2008

Preliminary Rd - Monday 28th April 2008 @7.15pm (ET if required)
Dromore v Cappagh

Preliminary Rd - Tuesday 29th April 2008 @7.15pm (ET if Required)
  Brackaville v Dungannon
   Derrylaughan v Gortin
  Coalisland v An Charraig Mhór
   Omagh v Donaghmore
   Ardboe bye

Preliminary Rd - Friday 2nd May 2008 @7.15pm (ET if required)

Errigal Ciaran v Cookstown

ziggysego

Quote from: orangeman on April 28, 2008, 11:05:32 AM
Any postponements yesterday Ziggy ?? I believe not ? In that case, congratulations to the CCC - Well done, keep it up.

Yesterday was a good day for club football in Tyrone :)
Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

Feile Peile Na nÓg News

Tir Eoghain Feile Peile Na nÓg 2008

Congratulations to Errigal Ciaran and Eglish U-14 teams, winners of the Grade 1 and Grade 2 Feile competitions last Saturday.

Best wishes to Errigal Ciaran who now represent Tyrone in the All Ireland Feile Peile Na nÓg competition which takes place in Cavan from the 4th – 6th July. 

A special mention must go to Greencastle St Patrick's who deserve great credit for the excellent job they did in hosting the Feile Finals last Saturday.

;D ;D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

ziggysego

Afraid not EC. Was doing some private work. Starting my own business ;)

Heard it was a great success and a lot of fantastic football played.
Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

Did not make it myself but heard it was a good match in the final. A great prize for the wee lads to get away for a weekend.

What is the new business?? :P

rrhf

It'll come to the day when Ec 1sts play the seconds in the O Neill cup final. eh EC.  Feet -  what all conquering club are you from? Max - havent heard much about it - I surely will come back to you if I hear any gossip!!   :-*

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

rrhf

Ziggy I heard rumours of private space travel leaving from Greencastle and taking 100k deposits off people until they build a rocket.  Is this your new business?  Has the "Freeze your body until we can bring people back to life"  cryo chamber operating beside Eddies been abandoned at 50k a pop? Youse have had some great local money spinning ideas for the local club over the years.  Did the management of Girls aloud actuallly pay Nadine's ransom that time?