Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHORE4SAM

Club talk only lads we are at the champagne part of the season and we are talking about this?

Liberation

If you are asking did I support the Soviet Union, yes I did. Yes, I did support the Soviet Union.

TheGlenellyGremlin

Would u rather be stuck on a high stool with beraghbunbandit67 or shag Carla lockhart

Winthebreak

Would u rather be stuck on a high stool with beraghbunbandit67 or shag Carla lockhart

As mad as he is and all that, I'd go for the high stool with the Bandit on that one!!

Garvaghey Man

Awful quiet today lads, no doubt a few of our newer members were out acting the candy man in the limelight last night

Liberation

Id say they were down in GRoad pal.
If you are asking did I support the Soviet Union, yes I did. Yes, I did support the Soviet Union.

Big Watson

Quote from: TheGlenellyGremlin on September 30, 2026, 07:02:28 PMWould u rather be stuck on a high stool with beraghbunbandit67 or shag Carla lockhart

Is shagging beraghbunbandit67 an option?

SHORE4SAM

Wonder will Sparky Loughran be sporting a half errigal half loughmacrory strip for the game this weekend seen oneills store up in Strabane selling them

Kick it in high

Right folks championship semi final weekend. No one remembers who lost semi finals!Hard to look past Dmore but Errigal and Lough will be box office. Have Errigal the defenders to mark donaghy, mcelholme mcullagh etc?Time will tell but its sure to be a clinker. Draw for me.

LoughUltra

Quote from: SHORE4SAM on Today at 02:54:45 PMWonder will Sparky Loughran be sporting a half errigal half loughmacrory strip for the game this weekend seen oneills store up in Strabane selling them

How is that man still getting the big games this year? His decisions in big moments throughout the championship thus far don't warrant him being rewarded with a senior semi-final

Who's reffing the other semi?

Kick it in high

Quote from: LoughUltra on Today at 03:13:23 PM
Quote from: SHORE4SAM on Today at 02:54:45 PMWonder will Sparky Loughran be sporting a half errigal half loughmacrory strip for the game this weekend seen oneills store up in Strabane selling them

How is that man still getting the big games this year? His decisions in big moments throughout the championship thus far don't warrant him being rewarded with a senior semi-final

Who's reffing the other semi?
Hurson

Garvaghey Man

Quote from: LoughUltra on Today at 03:13:23 PM
Quote from: SHORE4SAM on Today at 02:54:45 PMWonder will Sparky Loughran be sporting a half errigal half loughmacrory strip for the game this weekend seen oneills store up in Strabane selling them

How is that man still getting the big games this year? His decisions in big moments throughout the championship thus far don't warrant him being rewarded with a senior semi-final

Who's reffing the other semi?
If you seriously believed that nonsense I've a lock of magic beans to sell ye