Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the prodigy

Quote from: BIGONE on November 09, 2022, 10:05:19 AM
Prodigy has mince between his ears I think

Keep the insults coming! just shows your not capable of accepting that anyone can have a different opinion than you. Is your opinion that no one should ever throw a punch no matter what was done or said to them on the pitch?

the prodigy

Quote from: LeoMc on November 09, 2022, 10:14:37 AM
The "wrong boy" should not be on the field as he will let his team down when it matters.

No, it was the wrong boy to pick a fight with. Not everyone is all talk, some people are able to back it up. If you cant protect yourself then leave them alone. 

trailer

Quote from: The Coddfather on November 08, 2022, 02:34:04 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 08, 2022, 11:33:01 AM
Quote from: The Coddfather on November 08, 2022, 11:04:02 AM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 08, 2022, 10:56:15 AM
Is it true the cops are involved in the Clonoe/Moy saga?

I hope not. However, it wouldn't be out of character from a club full of stoops like the Moy.

Wise up. This will carry on until somebody is killed on a GAA pitch. This week of all weeks you should know that one punch is enough to kill someone.

So running crying to the RUC is the solution?

How cowardly.

Clonoe's No.1 Daughter

Will it ever end

Quote from: the prodigy on November 09, 2022, 10:33:01 AM
The "wrong boy" should not be on the field as he will let his team down when it matters.

No, it was the wrong boy to pick a fight with. Not everyone is all talk, some people are able to back it up. If you cant protect yourself then leave them alone.

My goodness - what a statement.

Eire90

and what happens if the wrong boy hits the wrong boy and that boy  has connections and takes it further with lets say people that have no faces.

Eire90

seems like some people are using the gaa as avenue to act the local hardman

the prodigy

Quote from: Eire90 on November 09, 2022, 10:50:33 AM
and what happens if the wrong boy hits the wrong boy and that boy  has connections and takes it further with lets say people that have no faces.

It's up to them isint it? Best practice would be not to get involved in the first place I suppose.

BIGONE

Quote from: the prodigy on November 09, 2022, 10:28:54 AM

Keep the insults coming! just shows your not capable of accepting that anyone can have a different opinion than you. Is your opinion that no one should ever throw a punch no matter what was done or said to them on the pitch?

thats not my opinion. I'm saying noone should ever get punched from behind when they aren't expecting it, unprovoked. Only a coward would do that.

the prodigy

Quote from: BIGONE on November 09, 2022, 11:07:57 AM
Quote from: the prodigy on November 09, 2022, 10:28:54 AM

thats not my opinion. I'm saying noone should ever get punched from behind when they aren't expecting it, unprovoked. Only a coward would do that.

I agree, no one should get punched from behind unprovoked. That is a coward move and is inexcusable.

WT4E

CoolOneTwo

Quote from: birdwatcher on November 02, 2022, 10:10:01 AM
Quote from: BIGONE on November 02, 2022, 09:53:30 AM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 31, 2022, 02:45:05 PM
Heard today that Ryan Coleman had his jaw broke at Clonoe hands on Saturday also. It wasn't just the manager that needed hospital attention. Huge blow for the moy in their hope of survival.

County Board must take action to deter such thuggery.

Scandalous! How long are these guys going to get away with this stuff. always off the ball? County Board will do nothing. Involve the police i reckon

Why is Everyone afraid to mention the perpetrators?  Patrick Dorris hit the manager and Jerome McClure hit Coleman.

These guys deserve no anonymity, they should be responsible for their actions.  The county board need to be strong on this type of attack, long bans should be handed out

I don't agree with naming and shaming people on this board, individuals involved may have been wrong in this instance but are still local men with families and don't need their name plastered over forums.

I also note that you have made this account with the sole purpose of naming and shaming them, why didn't you attach your real name to your account if there is no issue with naming and shaming. I'd be fairly confident that you wouldn't be so confidently calling them out if that was the case.

If you want them name and shamed leave it until you see it in around the courts in the next courier if this incident does go that far, until then pipe down

LeoMc

So the Moy Manager picked a fight then?

If that was the Clonoe players reaction to a bit of verbals and he can be provoked into getting sent off then I will stand over my original post, he shouldn't be on a field if he is going to let his team down.

Tyrone Gaa

Absolute nonsense to say the Moy manager picked a fight. There is only 2-3 people in that corner of the pitch that would know what was said exactly.

My best guess is he was maybe encouraging time wasting already being in 9th minute of additional time. The moy goalkeeper was hitting a free out. Didn't look to be any aggression on his part. He was hit front on so I suppose he had the chance to defend himself  :-[ :-[ :-[

Some toxic accounts on here, particularly regarding this issue. There's one thing trying to defend your club. It's different gloating / encouraging violence and broken bones.
Living the dream!!!

the prodigy

Quote from: LeoMc on November 09, 2022, 01:24:45 PM

So the Moy Manager picked a fight then?

If that was the Clonoe players reaction to a bit of verbals and he can be provoked into getting sent off then I will stand over my original post, he shouldn't be on a field if he is going to let his team down.

Im not sure what happened, I have heard that a Clonoe player got a bit of verbal abuse and an argument took place, Moy manager kept walking towards him in a threatening manner he was told not to come any closer he decided to ignore that and whatever happened after that then ended in an injury. 

Wildweasel74

Prodigy u the sort of hood fball can do without, any footballer fancies themselves as a fighter, then they can get in a boxing ring and see what a real fighter is made of.Fotball for men who want to play fball not pearl harbour somebody with a cheap shot. If he had seriously injured the Moy manager he be seeing jail and rightly so.