Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

If he stuck to bet like that he would never have had a problem.

Wee Roddy

:o Sorry I am wrong. No one from Carrickmore has six mens senior league medals. I thought it was won a few years ago but not since 2000. Does anyone know what kind of odds the bookies would give you on this game on Friday night? I am hoping the men can replicate the womans year

Aaron Boone

No sign of any odds, but if I was laying I'd go something like :

Dromore 4/7
Carrickmore 5/2
Draw 6/1

Dromore have be those sort of odds after last week's big victory over EC and pushing the Ulster Club champions all the way the week before. Bookies don't take chances.

ziggysego

Quote from: snappiered on November 28, 2007, 08:45:18 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 27, 2007, 03:03:33 PM
Have you seen it snappiered? I hear it's wile looking.

Never saw it Ziggy nor never heard anything about it either. By the way are any of yous for the All Stars on Saturday night in Bundoran?

It is red, white and er.. grey from what I've heard.

As for Bundoran, I won't be there. I am going to The Alley in Strabane on Saturday night to see Neil Delamere.
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Ziggy said
QuoteAs for Bundoran, I won't be there. I am going to The Alley in Strabane on Saturday night to see Neil Delamere.

Geez Zig you were in Katys as well a few weeks back...are you looking a transfer?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 28, 2007, 10:31:20 PM
Ziggy said
QuoteAs for Bundoran, I won't be there. I am going to The Alley in Strabane on Saturday night to see Neil Delamere.

Geez Zig you were in Katys as well a few weeks back...are you looking a transfer?

I wasn't in Katys...... was I?

I was at The Alley see Colin Murphy. Not sure where I ended up after there.

As for a transfer to Strabane. I'm at night class with an Urney man. He wouldn't talk to me again if I joined Strabane ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Actually Norf.... how'd you know I was in Strabane  ???
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

Quote from: ziggysego on November 28, 2007, 10:26:17 PM

There are maybe 2 grey lines in it, which, according to O'Neill's, is basically to facilitate a new line of leisure wear for Tyrone which isn't Black, Red or White. I haven't seen the final product yet, but if I was a betting man there'll be much more white, much less red, no black unlike Rockwell v1 jersey and the 2 Grey lines. The keepers jersey is likely to be Silvery grey to avoid having to change it and it's likely to be on sale to the general public for the first time (the keepers jersey I mean)

Basically, I think it'll look the part if the Rockwell logo is mainly white. If it's mainly red like that last one then it'll not be much of an improvement.

redcard

The keepers jersey is grey with black lines.

redcard

Quote from: tyrone86 on November 28, 2007, 11:36:50 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 28, 2007, 10:26:17 PM

There are maybe 2 grey lines in it, which, according to O'Neill's, is basically to facilitate a new line of leisure wear for Tyrone which isn't Black, Red or White. I haven't seen the final product yet, but if I was a betting man there'll be much more white, much less red, no black unlike Rockwell v1 jersey and the 2 Grey lines. The keepers jersey is likely to be Silvery grey to avoid having to change it and it's likely to be on sale to the general public for the first time (the keepers jersey I mean)

Basically, I think it'll look the part if the Rockwell logo is mainly white. If it's mainly red like that last one then it'll not be much of an improvement.

Rocwell is emblazoned in much larger print across the front with natural mineral water in smaller writing underneath. Devinne, Gormely O'Neill ans Pascal look well modelling it.

tyrone86

Did they go with the white logo or the red logo then?

Where did you see it?

redcard

Quote from: tyrone86 on November 29, 2007, 12:36:29 AM
Did they go with the white logo or the red logo then?

Where did you see it?

Red writing on the white shirt and the grey one and white writing on the red shirt.

tieroan

The odds offered by Aaron Bonne really do make that Carrickmore fellew offering 5/1 on Dromore look like a pariochal twit. I think Dromore will win narrowly but at those odds Aaron I would put a score on Carmen or a 10 spot on a daw.

With Devine and McConnell modelling (McConnell modelling, I know) it looks as if Curran has no chance before the year starts.

Norf Tyrone

QuoteDid they go with the white logo or the red logo then?

Where did you see it?

Front of the papers this morning. I only had a quick glance, but it looks not too bad. No grey though. The keeper's jersey can be described as silver

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ziggysego on November 05, 2007, 04:48:48 PM
Suits me, as I'll be out in Strabane on Saturday night.

You claimed this a fwe weeks back in or around the time that Greencastle were playing Strabane. I'm not a stalker or nothing!