Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Quote from: youhavenofans on August 31, 2017, 01:37:41 PM
Quote from: redhandofgod on August 31, 2017, 08:36:38 AM
If its Mark McCarroll your talking about I think he walked away from Eskra seniors! Maybe feeney is over st. macartans now too.

Ricey not st macartans manager/ trainer?

Yes
Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 31, 2017, 10:32:26 PM
If its Mark McCarroll your talking about I think he walked away from Eskra seniors! Maybe feeney is over st. macartans now too.

Eskra in disarray by all accounts, management walking, relegation to the lower tier, struggling at youth. Clubs like eskra, dregish, drumquin could struggle to exist in 5 years.

Did management walk ??? 
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 31, 2017, 10:32:26 PM

Eskra in disarray by all accounts, management walking, relegation to the lower tier, struggling at youth. Clubs like eskra, dregish, drumquin could struggle to exist in 5 years.

I think Drumquin are rebuilding from the bottom and have a big enough catchment to do so.

I'd fear for Dregish. Fingers crossed they find a way to keep going.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Bearded One

I think James Slater left/was pushed from Eskra and they have a new management team in place until the end of the year. They have had a very poor year and are definitely struggling for numbers from 12-18 years old, but below that have lots of good work going on.

I was told Dregish are folding after this year but of course we heard that before, I hope not.
It is what it is. Presumably.

leenie

So I see the Galbally v endendork game is off due to endendork pitch being waterlogged ... and they are still are getting championship games next week .... hmm mm
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

southtyronegael

well done to derrylaughan on gettin promotion today. serious game against augher today. game played at championship pace, hard hits, great point kicking, good kickpassing, high fielding. a real tonic after the dross in croke park last week.

Tyrone Gaa

Massively result for Cookstown, because they finished level with the rock and their head to head beating Rock does that leave the playoff Rock v Castlederg or are Cookstown still in the mix? Did Eglish try a leg? Can't see any club looking to do Cookstown a favour  :-\
Living the dream!!!

Jeremiah O

Injury time goal from Michael Cassidy to win the game for Ardboe in Pomeroy and getting us a semi final place.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Norf Tyrone

Great to see years of hard work coming to fruition in Glenmornan this evening.

A drunken me is very happy.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Under Lights

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 04, 2017, 01:39:41 AM
Great to see years of hard work coming to fruition in Glenmornan this evening.

A drunken me is very happy.

Well done to the Owen Roes/CNG team for winning the league

The Bearded One

Fair dues to Owen Roes, they have been knocking the door for a few years now. I think that is a reference to their very talented midfielder who happened to make a move over the road for 2017...perhaps the final piece of the jigsaw?
It is what it is. Presumably.

Dire Ear

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on September 04, 2017, 12:04:49 PM
Many congratulations Norf and I'm sure it was well worth the wait, I take it the CNG comment is directed towards your manager being from Creggan Not Greencastle
;D

Christmas Lights

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 04, 2017, 12:20:47 PM
Fair dues to Owen Roes, they have been knocking the door for a few years now. I think that is a reference to their very talented midfielder who happened to make a move over the road for 2017...perhaps the final piece of the jigsaw?

Who was that now?

TabClear

Many congratulations Norf and I'm sure it was well worth the wait, I take it the CNG comment is directed towards your manager being from Creggan Not Greencastle

Some chance of getting a response from Norf until about Wednesday!!  ;) :D

Fair play to Owen Roes, its some achievement to go through a season unbeaten, especially when you have  both teams unbeaten all year. I know there are a couple of games to go but I cant see them taking the foot off the gas to a) miss out on a perfect record in the league and b) I cant see anyone getting near them in teh Championship.

GlenMan

Quote from: TabClear on September 04, 2017, 01:38:05 PM

Some chance of getting a response from Norf until about Wednesday!!  ;) :D

Fair play to Owen Roes, its some achievement to go through a season unbeaten, especially when you have  both teams unbeaten all year. I know there are a couple of games to go but I cant see them taking the foot off the gas to a) miss out on a perfect record in the league and b) I cant see anyone getting near them in teh Championship.

Both teams aren't unbeaten all year  ;D

LeoMc

Any word on the junior championship quarter-finals or are the CCC waiting on the Senior & Intermediate QF's to try to align fixtures?